Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dear Sluts and Slut Magnets watch

ReputationRep:
    What is the point of this thread? I'm pretty sure said oompa loompas couldn't care less about your grievances.

ReputationRep:
    You clearly do care, or you wouldn't have felt compelled to make this thread :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Well why don't you go for for the quiet, calm and rational girls?

Or are they not good enough for you?
    It's rational not to want a relationship so rational people who want a relationship and aren't munters are hard to find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    It's rational not to want a relationship so rational people who want a relationship and aren't munters are hard to find.
    It's rational not to want a relationship? And I've yet to see a girl that I'd call a "munter" who hasn't got a disability or is disfigured.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just hate their lack of grammar or remotely popper speech. Oh and their 2 inch thick make-up.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe that was really good, and from experience it is true. The OP has been absorbed into the frame of fantasy and the happy ever after that mainstream movies sell. Women want to be challenged and excited, not committed to a boring, dull, ass kisser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinMids)
    It can't be nice to know that your girlfriend has been used so much by other fellas.
    When guys (and girls i imagine) grow up a bit they dont really care tbh. It seems to be those people in their teens, very early twenties that have that particular insecurity.

ReputationRep:
    Op if you were calm, quiet or rational you wouldnt have made this thread.

Self proclaimed nice guys are never truly nice.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you sound bitter. Stop being a lemon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Why is promiscuity bad? Sex is enjoyable.
    I made a post about this a couple days ago. Believe it or not there are people who believe sex is too dangerous and not worth it.

Yeah, WTF!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)
    Op if you were calm, quiet or rational you wouldnt have made this thread.

Self proclaimed nice guys are never truly nice.
    I'm with you on that. Anyone who say's that they're a nice guy and pissed off with girls isn't that nice.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's right that you used the term 'slut' to address them. What people do sexually is their business. We live in a sex-shaming society where people are judge on the activity of their sex life which isn't right. Even if they have had slept with a lot of people, why should they be shamed for that? It's what they want to do, so let them get on with it!

I don't understand what inspired you to create such a post, it's really uncalled for. No one accused you of being jealous or wanting to sleep with any of them.

If you're destined for better things, why even bother addressing these people? They sure as hell don't care, they'll get on with their lives like you should be with yours.

Find a hobby or something, jeez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)
    When guys (and girls i imagine) grow up a bit they dont really care tbh. It seems to be those people in their teens, very early twenties that have that particular insecurity.
    I'm 26 - it's definitely true. Much more fun for everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leah_morgan)
    I don't think it's right that you used the term 'slut' to address them. What people do sexually is their business. We live in a sex-shaming society where people are judge on the activity of their sex life which isn't right. Even if they have had slept with a lot of people, why should they be shamed for that? It's what they want to do, so let them get on with it!

I don't understand what inspired you to create such a post, it's really uncalled for. No one accused you of being jealous or wanting to sleep with any of them.

If you're destined for better things, why even bother addressing these people? They sure as hell don't care, they'll get on with their lives like you should be with yours.

Find a hobby or something, jeez.
    Because he isn't one of the people they're sleeping with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why are you angry about something that has no relevance to who you are? Unless you tried moving one of these so-called sluts and got shot down. If that's the case then don't go pretended to be something you're not. And if that isn't the case then why bother so much about it. Find a girl who matches your personality. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Dear women and men strutting it like you just walked off TOWIE, Made in Chelsea or Geordie Shore or whatever the latest objectifying blonde oompa loompa program is I'm not jealous of you. You may go for the annoying guys and ignore the quiet, calm and rational ones like me.

But I don't care because one day you'll be a wrinkly bag of chavvy past-your-sell-by-date old trout whereas I'll be doing something better with my life and I won't have slept with half of Essex or Newcastle.

EDIT: Oh so a few sluts decided to neg me - I take it negging me made your pointless horny existence slightly better did it. Neg me, slutwhores.
    Butt-hurt dweller?

Is that you???

Your post does not speak of a quiet, calm and rational individual, just a jealous little boy who doesn't get any and just snapped.

ReputationRep:
    This genuinely made me laugh.

However, there seems to be two general understandings of "slut" in this modern world. The first slut is simply a human being who has had lots of sex, usually with lots of people. The second slut also had lots of sex, but also has an overly promiscuous attitude to the extent they take their numbers to extreme levels in a very short space of time, never settles properly, does things society considers "shameful" or "dirty" etc etc etc, you get the picture.

If you mean the first slut, I'd have to say that I don't think there's anything wrong with having multiple partners and having lots of sex. It's all natural and healthy and a number shouldn't really define a slut, that isn't what a slut is.

If you mean the second slut, I'm with you. Again, that made me laugh but I do think you need to sit down and calm down a bit dude.

Ps - you're also referring to Barbie-like girls/guys. I can't think of the right words to describe them. I know what kind of people you are describing but you're using "slut" a bit out of context?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chappers-94)
    Because he isn't one of the people they're sleeping with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha well said

All he needs is a good shag and he'll stop having his little tantrum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leah_morgan)
    Ahaha well said

All he needs is a good shag and he'll stop having his little tantrum.
    Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty obvious that the OP is just a bored lonely boy that isn't getting any so decided to make this stupid ass thread for the hell of it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.