Should not there be a special sexual topic forum? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    For me a forum without a sex corner is like a vilage without a sex shop ( where u can buy sex stuff ), well i can live without that, but ask me "is this normal??", then i have to say "no"
    You are my hero, on here, and in general.

(Original post by Norton1)
    'Are muslims ruining anal sex?' 'Is the right wing ruining anal sex?' 'Is it appropriate to have anal sex the day after Margaret Thatcher died?'.

Just a SAMPLE of the threads we could have if these restrictions were relaxed.
    The latter has had me in quite a dilema

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norton1)
    'Are muslims ruining anal sex?' 'Is the right wing ruining anal sex?' 'Is it appropriate to have anal sex the day after Margaret Thatcher died?'.

Just a SAMPLE of the threads we could have if these restrictions were relaxed.
    'Is it appropriate to have anal sex the day after Margaret Thatcher died?'

It's dumb but you know it would be posted :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Lets call the topic section "erotic corner 18 plus"

ReputationRep:
    ( then the kids of 16 will stay away haha )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I don't think people really want to come to TSR to talk about anal sex.
    You would be surprised.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.