Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Laura ! I'm 21 and I'm living in wembley I think ! Oh and I'm doing law

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurahelena)
    Hi I'm Laura ! I'm 21 and I'm living in wembley I think ! Oh and I'm doing law

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Another law student yay!

ReputationRep:
    Ha I know! Havnt seen anyone else doing it !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing History at Regents and staying at Student Court hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    aw I'm doing fashion buying aswell! iv only applied for accommodation at harrow purely for ease as its closer x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaC)
    Hey I'm doing History at Regents and staying at Student Court hopefully!
    I've just finished my first year doing History at Westminster - be prepared for them to not help much with how to do the coursework, give you rubbish (sometimes rude) feedback and give you feedback late. This sounds really crap but I want to help freshers go in knowing what that uni is really like, not with the image they create for you!

ReputationRep:
    Going to be studying Psychology at Regent Street, will be staying at Wembley.

Anyone know what events will be going on during freshers? A little worried as I drink but I'm not the type to go out clubbing :/

ReputationRep:
    The format of this discussion reminds me somewhat of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting... But hey ho, I'm Joe and I'll be studying Commercial Music Performance at Harrow Campus and will be living in Harrow Hall!
    Has anyone else applied for halls yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joedperkins)
    The format of this discussion reminds me somewhat of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting... But hey ho, I'm Joe and I'll be studying Commercial Music Performance at Harrow Campus and will be living in Harrow Hall!
    Has anyone else applied for halls yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, a whole load of us did first day it was available, but I don't think anyone's heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindergartencop)
    Yeah, a whole load of us did first day it was available, but I don't think anyone's heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah okay. I'm kinda worried I won't get a place, cause I haven't applied yet. Planning on doing so in the next few days. Also kudos on the username, I love that film.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Meg from London, I'll be studying Management BA and I'll be at Marylebone campus. Seems like no one chose any of management courses lol.

ReputationRep:
    Someone said that we don't hear back about halls til June, which is a little worrying! Just wanna know if I've got a room >< we should be ok though, well looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo, I'm going to be a Fashion Buying Management student at Westminster in September and fancied joining in the conversation

ReputationRep:
    Sarah and I'll be doing Fashion Buying Management in September :-) Am from the Isle of Man so will be staying at Harrow halls too! Providing I get a room anyway :-)

ReputationRep:
    Im Vanessa, 20, going to be studying Psychology BSc & hopefully i'll be at Wembley too!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh and i'm new haha

ReputationRep:
    hello there, i am vatsala from india. going to study ma global media at harrow....

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    My name is Olivia, my course is Business management (international) and i will be staying in the Marylebone halls.

does anyone know when freshers week starts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahma)
    Sarah and I'll be doing Fashion Buying Management in September :-) Am from the Isle of Man so will be staying at Harrow halls too! Providing I get a room anyway :-)
    I'm on the same course! also applied for Harrow accommodation! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! My name is Louie Rochester and I've applied for Public Relations and Advertising at HARROW!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.