University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Preston Student Halls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by katherineb28
Hey! Just saw your post, I will be in IQ Kopa flat 59 too! room F:smile:

Hi :smile: have you been on the facebook group? There are more people on there who are in our flat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey guys! The Facebook group i made is absolutely members, theres hundreds of people on there now and i compiled a list of everyones flat numbers so its easy to find flatmates!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297968443669571/
I live at Liberty Court this year and is really good. The bedrooms are good sizes and have really big ones to that dont cost extra. The location is great because its right on campus. I stayed at Liberty Village last year and was ok but prefer Liberty Court just nicer . Also I stayed at leighton but not a good experience. all the halls are similar its just down to personal prefernce
Original post by jillymc25
Thanks! The halls look great! How soon do you need to know though? The problem is I have to get SAAS to find out how much I could afford and they have been down for maintenance :frown:

I thinking of going to libert court think this is the same company but it on campus going to look at it in a few weeks
Reply 24
Original post by lisat83
Hiya, I'm studying in Preston at the moment and I'm staying at Liberty Living - Liberty Village.
It's really really nice here and a lot of students from UCLAN stay here; the facilities are great and well maintained and I swear they have the best showers in the world here.
At the moment I'm staying in the premium room and its a pretty decent size, but I'm moving room to the one next door which is massive, there are only two of it's size in the entire accommodation block (2.5x my current room, en-suite). It's meant for two people, but it can be booked for one, currently priced at 120/week on a 51 week contract - total 6120/year.
Unfortunately, I have to move out because I have my next placement in Manchester and I'll be moving there.
I'm looking for someone (or two people) to be willing to take over my contract, and as such, I'm offering to pay up 500 of the yearly fee (5620/year or 110/week for 51 weeks). I'm only willing to pay in cash, in person during the switch over of the contract or directly after.
If you're interested then you have to contact me first, because I will then be able to tell the reception that you want to take over my booking specifically and not just book any other room.
Message me: 07583049470
Thanks!

HI

I am new to the site i will be 1st year in september and i am looking for place to stay do you work here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending