Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Everything five pound watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bitsandbows)
    I think you mean Hermes pet? And Nine West, not none west.
    Used my mobile to reply, hence the typos lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If some of that stuff costs £5 then I'm Lionel Blair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)
    Heard about those site and checked it out
    Theres actually a few pairs of shoes I like, and the reviews are quite positive
    Im just abit wary since its ridiculously cheap
    Has anyone bought from here ?
    http://www.everything5pounds.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can honestly say that's my secret weapon for my shoes and heels! I think I've bought about 5/6 pairs now, 1 pair of boots people thought were worth £40 and all the heels I've bought were beautiful and again when I told people how much they were they were truly shocked.

The first pair black boots, the green wedges and the brown heels next to them are all from the site
    I've never been brave enough to try the clothes though
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  138.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z.Raymond)
    Can honestly say that's my secret weapon for my shoes and heels! I think I've bought about 5/6 pairs now, 1 pair of boots people thought were worth £40 and all the heels I've bought were beautiful and again when I told people how much they were they were truly shocked.

The first pair black boots, the green wedges and the brown heels next to them are all from the site
    I've never been brave enough to try the clothes though
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  138.0 KB
    Woah... They definitely dont look like a fiver
    Love the shoes you've chosen
    Are they comfortable ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate stuff like this. These clothes are obviously made to throw away - no-one buys a pair of £5 and expects them to last. The attitude of "Oh I'll buy it and if I don't like it I'll throw it" is disgusting and extremely destructive. The earth's limited resources are being used so that people can buy cheap crap like this to feed a desire for stuff that they will never be able to fulfil. Clothes shouldn't be something you buy every month, never mind every week. Buy stuff that you can keep so that you don't have to replace it rather than going through the buy-bin-buy cycle.

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a couple of things the other day, turned up this morning. The dress fits great although I'm slightly concerned about the fact that the size on the website was 12-14 and the size on the label is L/XL, a 14 is not extra large!! The 'knitwear' I thought it was a jumper, it's a bit thinner than I expected but it's really soft and will be great for summer. Then there's the necklace, I ordered this one http://www.everything5pounds.com/uni...e-p-12611.html and got this one http://www.everything5pounds.com/uni...e-p-12610.html so gonna have to look into how their returns work.

ReputationRep:
    Woah... They definitely dont look like a fiver
    Love the shoes you've chosen
    Are they comfortable ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup! Sorry had to quote the whole thing cause I'm on my phone :/
    The black boots are quite high but I live in heels so it's fine for me, the wedges and brown ones are really comfy though!

ReputationRep:
    Yup! Sorry had to quote the whole thing cause I'm on my phone :/
    The black boots are quite high but I live in heels so it's fine for me, the wedges and brown ones are really comfy though!
    Im starting to try to wear heels more as I live in flats and ballet pumps. I just find then prettier and comfortable but Id like to be taller and wish they didn't hurt for the short period of time when I do wear them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hrbrox)
    I ordered a couple of things the other day, turned up this morning. The dress fits great although I'm slightly concerned about the fact that the size on the website was 12-14 and the size on the label is L/XL, a 14 is not extra large!! The 'knitwear' I thought it was a jumper, it's a bit thinner than I expected but it's really soft and will be great for summer. Then there's the necklace, I ordered this one http://www.everything5pounds.com/uni...e-p-12611.html and got this one http://www.everything5pounds.com/uni...e-p-12610.html so gonna have to look into how their returns work.
    I actually prefer the one that came lol

ReputationRep:
    Im starting to try to wear eels more as I live in flats and ballet pumps. I just find then prettier and comfort but Id like to taller and wish they didn't hurt for the short period of time when I do wear them.
    Oh okay well maybe start off with the shoes that aren't as high or have thicker heels?

ReputationRep:
    Best website to check the validity of other websites: TRUSTPILOT.CO.UK

ReputationRep:
    Heard about those site and checked it out
    Theres actually a few pairs of shoes I like, and the reviews are quite positive
    Im just abit wary since its ridiculously cheap
    Has anyone bought from here ?
    http://www.everything5pounds.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in lovvvvveeeee <3_<3
    ooftttt look at the shoeeeeesssss

:elefant:

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay well maybe start off with the shoes that aren't as high or have thicker heels?
    I started off with wedges
    But 4 inch high wedges LOL :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At first I thought this was going to be a post about the "6 for 5 pound fish" music video

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a really nice coat off here one, and it was completely fine. Granted that it wasn't the best workmanship, it was excellent considering it was only £5. I've had it for a year and it's on its last legs, ie. the lining is torn in several places, holes in the pockets and a missing button. But I think that's more due to me being a careless person in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CemCakantemur)
    At first I thought this was going to be a post about the "6 for 5 pound fish" music video
    Sorry to disappoint

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who thinks I should post a picture of my girlfriend on there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CemCakantemur)
    Best website to check the validity of other websites: TRUSTPILOT.CO.UK
    Thanks for that
    http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/w...ing5pounds.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually prefer the one that came lol
    Haha! It's nice but it's quite heavy, I don't usually wear necklaces so when I do I like them to be small.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to disappoint

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its okay, I'm happy that I was of assistance

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.