Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wow that sounds perfect, Free gym aswell?! That's sososoo good! I don't get a very big loan but I'm saving like crazy atm so fingers crossed I will be able to afford it! Yeah I'm the exact same, sounded like a few people do change there mind after the course but hopefully we won't are you interested in the Africa trip? It's about 4ish hours away, so not too bad! Oooo ok! Ive heard of that too, Is that near Sheffield? aw im sure you will, fingers crossed for you! I have an unconditional because I did my exams last year Xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceTobin)
    Wow that sounds perfect, Free gym aswell?! That's sososoo good! I don't get a very big loan but I'm saving like crazy atm so fingers crossed I will be able to afford it! Yeah I'm the exact same, sounded like a few people do change there mind after the course but hopefully we won't are you interested in the Africa trip? It's about 4ish hours away, so not too bad! Oooo ok! Ive heard of that too, Is that near Sheffield? aw im sure you will, fingers crossed for you! I have an unconditional because I did my exams last year Xxxxx
    I hope you can!! Will be fab doubt I will change my mind really!! Ahh right not really about 2 hours away owww so jealous Im dreading exams! Thanks though, are you having a gap year then? xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for early childhood and psychology at Portsmouth :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooo that's nice, not too far away then! awww I can imagine!! What subjects have you taken? Hope they all go well! Yeah I've been working in a nursery for the year to try save and been visiting friends at uni and things! xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Haha just saw its the Sheffield page! I can't fund anyone doing in Plymouth!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooo that's nice, not too far away then! awww I can imagine!! What subjects have you taken? Hope they all go well! Yeah I've been working in a nursery for the year to try save and been visiting friends at uni and things! xxxxx
    Sociology English language and photography only have 3 exams but still!! Haha awwww sounds lovely, jealous !!! I've been to stay with my boyfriend a few times and it's so much fun I'm so excited hope you come to the forge!!!! xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw sounds good, good luck for them!! Eeeeeee that's so exciting!!! Does your boyfriend go to Sheffield Hallam? I've stayed with one of my friends a couple of times and thought It was the best night life, had so much fun! Me too!!! You've convinced me to apply there! Hahaa, it sounds amazing! xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Aw sounds good, good luck for them!! Eeeeeee that's so exciting!!! Does your boyfriend go to Sheffield Hallam? I've stayed with one of my friends a couple of times and thought It was the best night life, had so much fun! Me too!!! You've convinced me to apply there! Hahaa, it sounds amazing! xxxxx
    Thanks!! No Nottingham Trent awwww yay so exciting ! Yay good I'm glad!! Wish it was sooner its too long to wait! Xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's nice you will be kinda near him when you go to Sheffield! Eeeee so exciting! Sameeee, hopefully it will come quickly and not go super slow! Xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's nice you will be kinda near him when you go to Sheffield! Eeeee so exciting! Sameeee, hopefully it will come quickly and not go super slow! Xxxxx
    Yeah it's not long I know yeah! I know hope it goes really really quick but it won't! Hopefully ill see u at the forge in September!!! xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh yay more people applying!! so excited to start! I went to an applicant day last month and it was pretty busy! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thank god I am not the only one haha! I have applied for trigon too, and victoria halls do any of you know when we find out what accomidation we are in? because it is supposed to be results day, but I dont do A levels :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiesmith.)
    Thank god I am not the only one haha! I have applied for trigon too, and victoria halls do any of you know when we find out what accomidation we are in? because it is supposed to be results day, but I dont do A levels :/
    I know right looking forward to meeting everyone I'm not sure myself I'm sure if you contacted uni they could tell you,if you've already got your results etc I'm presuming it will be a bit earlier than end of August xx

ReputationRep:
    I know right, its nerve racking but I cant wait to meet everyone and to move to Sheffield! ah right thanks! Im guessing I will have to wait intil about June when I get my results

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is, I've sent quite a few emails to tutors on the course just to get more information cause I worry about everything lol! and yeah they will send letters out about important dates etc - they usually do anyway xx

ReputationRep:
    haha its better to be sure yeah i suppose so, Sheffield seem pretty good like that excited to start now woo haha xx

ReputationRep:
    Yay this is so exciting!! I think I'm going to apply for the forge and Victoria halls yeah I did hear from one of my friends that you find out about your accomodation sooner if you already have your results so fingers crossed we will get them abit earlier then August! and yess hopefully see you at the forge in September Jenny!! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    doh wish I had applied to live on campus now haha! I'm only fifteen mins away though so not much point does everyone wanna be like primary teachers after the degree then or something else? xx

ReputationRep:
    Oooo do you live in Sheffield already?! Yeah definitely and that way you can save a bit of money! yeah I'm hoping to be a primary school teacher afterwards, what about you?? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Oooo do you live in Sheffield already?! Yeah definitely and that way you can save a bit of money! yeah I'm hoping to be a primary school teacher afterwards, what about you?? Xxx
    Yeah it's like 15minutes on a tram from my house :') so pretty easy to roll out of bed and get there within an hour and me too, ideally reception xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.