Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I too am starting the module in a week or so! I'm doing it within the Open Degree, alongside two 30 point courses.
    The mixed reviews have made me feel a little anxious though haha. I have had a quick read over the Cleo stuff, which seems interesting enough. Unsure on the whole art/painting stuff though...
    Guess we'll see soon!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I've started this module thinking it'll be a breeze but oh how I do wish it was all over. I'm sat here with the first assignment in front of me and the books open at the right pages but nothing is registering in my head I feel like crying. I'm unable to attend the tutorial today as quite a way away. This is not my first module but I remember enjoying the other ones much

Just wondering how everyone's is finding this module so far.

Tanya

ReputationRep:
    I can't make the tutorial either due to work, but it's quite interesting so far. Have to admit, I wasn't relishing studying Cleopatra but it's engaging enough.

ReputationRep:
    It's getting down to writing the assignment that's ad putting in the referencing that's putting me down

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I did AA100 last year and my first assignment was on Cleopatra and Doctor Faustus, it was probbaly my best one.... was all down here from there. The best advise I can give you is make sure you read and understand the guidance notes and do exactly what it suggests. The referencing is pretty easy once you get the hang of it, there are lots of examples of how to do it in the assignment booklet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samual)
    I did AA100 last year and my first assignment was on Cleopatra and Doctor Faustus, it was probbaly my best one.... was all down here from there. The best advise I can give you is make sure you read and understand the guidance notes and do exactly what it suggests. The referencing is pretty easy once you get the hang of it, there are lots of examples of how to do it in the assignment booklet.
    Thanks Samual. I think they mark you a little higher on the first TMA and criticise you more on the rest. All I can do is my best. I think I'll enjoy the art more than Cleopatra and her love triangle lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone else approach this then? Do you read week by week or bits of each topic at a time? Do you prefer to compose your assignment over a few weeks or in one go? Some in my region had their reading finished by late September, so everyone's different.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.