Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of the products for weight loss? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus2)
    There is a product called Gym which is pretty good. Varies in price and requires commitment and willpower.
    Brilliant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeniferta)
    Lipovon acts by suppressing hunger, increases metabolism. This is the main action. Need to be taken with more water!
    This Lipovon Are there any side effects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    I am agrees with all of you, but healthy diet there is no success for me. For this I looking for another solution to the problem.
    There's a difference between a healthy diet and a low calorie diet.

You need to monitor your typical calorie intake and then try reducing it. If you really want to accelerate weight loss and get healthier in the process, there is no substitute for exercise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    This Lipovon Are there any side effects!
    I personally have not had any problems with side effects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    Hi all.What do you think of the products for weight loss? I have problem with overweight, and i want to use weight loss product. Give me some effective?
    My advice would be to stay well away from "fat burners" or any other weight loss supplements. Pretty much all of them are gimmicks and fakes - designed by companies just to rip you off. If you want to lose weight, the only way to healthily and effectively do that is to eliminate refined carbohydrates in your diet (chocolate, fast food, snacks such as crisps etc.), start exercising more frequently - remember to combine Interval Training (if you can do it) with strength training as well as regular cardio such as bike riding.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to lose fat then you need to accept that your issues are mental and stop attempting to find the quick fix, people who need supplements for weight loss with no preexisting medical conditions are frankly weak minded and lack the mental discipline that is required.

Instead of paying for medication i suggest OP pays for gym membership or therapy.

ReputationRep:
    I tried with the natural way, but without any result. For this I will use Lipovon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    I tried with the natural way, but without any result. For this I will use Lipovon!
    Enjoy always fighting with your weight until you get a grasp for calories in food, nutrition and understand when you eat what you eat.

I am telling you now you will forever be overweight with that attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Diet and exercise. Supermarket weight loss drugs give you greasy diarrhoea at best and do nothing at worst. The less legal options (think clen, DNP etc) are effective but generally illegal and have some baaad sides - don't even think about doing DNP especially.

ReputationRep:
    Lipovon is very efficient, helped me!

ReputationRep:
    Will there be any problem if I smoke?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I decided it was better to share with you that in the site lipovon.com has promotion the product!

ReputationRep:
    Pointless. When I want to lose weight I just skip lunch and have a cup of tea/coffee instead. It's that easy.

ReputationRep:
    Lipovon acts by suppressing hunger, increases metabolism. This is the main action. Need to be taken with more water!
    Basic whey protein has helped me a bit. definitely given me more energy but its all about nutrition and a decent cardio workout

ReputationRep:
    Burn more calories than you eat..so eat lots less or eat a bit less/usual and exercise.

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard of herbalife? They do a meal replacement shake (its the only shake in the world that is allowed to be called a healthy meal replacement) .. I lost 1 and a half stones in 2 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesik)
    Will there be any problem if I smoke?
    I don't think there will be a problem if you smoke

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there will be a problem if you smoke
    I want to know is there any problems in the future!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhabiba)
    Have you heard of herbalife? They do a meal replacement shake (its the only shake in the world that is allowed to be called a healthy meal replacement) .. I lost 1 and a half stones in 2 months
    Allowed according to whom? The food police?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bysto)
    I want to know is there any problems in the future!
    I haven't had any problems with side effects in the future!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.