Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    thanks buddy its just a matter of luck for me tbh... A good day and a bad day could mean the difference between AABB or AAAA for me

I am sorry to here about that dude! You always do better on the second run anyway (double revision and you usually have your old grade as a fall back so thats more confidence)

I am doing 3 past papers a day and that's it.

Lets hope I execute the plan effectively and come out with a respectable set of grades
    Yeah same, gonna keep calm going into my exams and then I shouldn't panic like I did in econ and history in January. Good luck, I'm off to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Yeah same, gonna keep calm going into my exams and then I shouldn't panic like I did in econ and history in January. Good luck, I'm off to sleep!
    you'll be fine buddy

What's meant to be, will be.

As Thatcher said "Plans don't always work out first time round"

Good night robbie

ReputationRep:
    Maths, biology, chemistry and physics. 9 exams and I am doing one subject per day for some reason... Trying to do at least 3 past papers everyday. So spending 3 hours a day. I haven't started revising for C2 yet since physics and C1 is my weakest point. I just seem to waste a lot of my time doing nothing... I need some motivation before the exams start..

ReputationRep:
    Not yet, I'm so swamped with coursework, don't know how anyone has the time (or motivation...)

Once it's all done and handed in, hardcore revising will begin

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Biology, Chemistry and History and I have nine exams. *faints*
    Revision is shocking so far. I've already got good, neat notes which is a plus and have a good basis of knowledge for the unit 1 modules from mocks etc. but slightly stressing. A bit of stress is a good thing though right?..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _soph1)
    Maths, Biology, Chemistry and History and I have nine exams. *faints*
    Revision is shocking so far. I've already got good, neat notes which is a plus and have a good basis of knowledge for the unit 1 modules from mocks etc. but slightly stressing. A bit of stress is a good thing though right?..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    A bit of stress is good.. There's not one person I know who hasn't been stressed from exams :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.