Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys get disappointed by a girls body during sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    deep inside... balls deep bustin' all kinds of nuts.
    Copyright Hodge Twins

ReputationRep:
    Tbh nowadays you have all these figure enhancing clothes as well as the usual push up bras and corsets. So yes a guy can be disappointed, but they probably won't care during the moment, If you've gotten that far then no one's going to suddenly stop. But that's just during the moment, contrary to the popular assertion all guys aren't the same, and there may be some who in the future decide not pull you again because of expectations or standards etc It's unlikely but not unheard of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveJaVu)
    Copyright Hodge Twins
    :rofl2: definitely lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notinuse)
    Do guys get disappointed by a girls body during sex?
    Who cares if they do or not? Your body has a lot more purposes and value than being just for the visual or physical pleasure of other people and whoever you sleep with should like you for more than just what you look like (clothed or unclothed).

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course. More like at the "unveiling stage" though not "during".

But they would be too polite to say. Just as you would probably be disappointed with a man if you found out he had a big hairy back and you don't like hairy backs.

So of course a guy would be disappointed if you packed your bra with socks and it turns out you were a B-cup.

Or you wore a girdle and when you took it off your belly fat rolled out onto the floor.

We're not blind.

But anyway by that stage we'd probably do you anyway.

What did you expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    Who cares if they do or not? Your body has a lot more purposes and value than being just for the visual or physical pleasure of other people and whoever you sleep with should like you for more than just what you look like (clothed or unclothed).
    Damn straight!

ReputationRep:
    OP you said you were upset by your legs and people have offered reassuring advice if the reason is that you have big or short legs but as you haven't replied yet, I wonder if your concern is stretch marks? There is definitely no concern there, not really. I could suggest a list of creams but they've never worked for anyone I know of unless they're used on very fresh stretch marks. Anyway, they are unbelievably common and I'm not familiar with anyone who isn't insecure about their stretch marks but whenever they've shown me (and I'll include my own), they're never really as bad as that person feels they are. They aren't attractive (to most people) but they're not off putting. Also, if you're that worried (if this is the problem) then just have dim lighting, or do other things to distract him from your legs.

ReputationRep:
    no i dont care, as long as ur not fat or overweight

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had sex yet and am in uni. I pull guys in clubs etc and have started to get attention. However I am worried that guys won't like my body and will be disappointed or not want to have sex again. I feel that I wear good clothes for my figure but am nervous to get naked.

Have any guys ever thought 'you don't look like what you I thought you would'
    I like chunky legs. I like to squeeze the, and feel the back drop.

I like slim girls, but not skinny girls. I like big thumbs and chunky legs.

i have like, A cups :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    deep inside... balls deep bustin' all kinds of nuts.
    Name:  e58b947c9b342b16721af5d125544637.jpeg
Views: 275
Size:  9.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am quite short and have very chunky thighs

ReputationRep:
    keep low lights....:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumb Economist)
    keep low lights....:cool:
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lets put it this way... I have a massive dint in m chest because I have a congenital deformity- my breasts are ever so slightly wonky and one side of my ribcage flares and sticks out further than my breast.... NO MAN HAS EVER COMPLAINED trust me.... the do not care at all- men are good like that, the are far less judgemental than women (or so I find).

ReputationRep:
    Guys love chunky thighs all the better to be wrapped us

ReputationRep:
    It's my legs I'm more worried about
    Unless you've got feathers or scales growing on your legs, a guy literally won't care. They'll probably just be grateful that someone likes them.

Out of curiosity, what do you think is wrong with your legs?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  mqdefault.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  7.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had sex yet and am in uni. I pull guys in clubs etc and have started to get attention. However I am worried that guys won't like my body and will be disappointed or not want to have sex again. I feel that I wear good clothes for my figure but am nervous to get naked.

Have any guys ever thought 'you don't look like what you I thought you would'
    Completely depends on the girl and the standards of the lad! It also works both ways. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blob2491)
    Name:  mqdefault.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  7.2 KB
    What does this mean?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.