Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst and weirdest things to happen during sex? Watch

The first time my boyfriend came in my mouth, I was a little tipsy. He asked what it tasted like and I told him "gin".

Was going down on gf.. Pulled up for air only to see everything was covered in blood. I must have had a nosebleed or something because it definitely wasn't her (she checked) but there wasn't really any blood in my nose.

ReputationRep:
    Worst: me throwing up in the middle of things (classic case of motion sickness.)
    Weirdest: him still wanting to carry on afterwards...

ReputationRep:
    He got overenthusiastic and accidentally bit my (recently pierced) ear, neither of us realised, when I sat up and there was blood all over the pillow. Thought I had some kind of brain bleed or something.

ReputationRep:
    Not such much weird or worst, but the most hilariously awkward was when a wasp decided to interrupt.
    We were about to lose our virginities, awkwardly gotten naked, somehow managed to get the condom on, and was about to start when... JESUS ****ING CHRIST, a wasp decides to sting me in the arm :|

There have been times when I've hidden in fields because her dad decided to come home early, and when we though we were alone, door was slightly ajar... and her dad shouts to ask her something. Not only were bricks ****, but I might have broken the world record for getting dressed :|

Actually thinking about it, the worst moment was not during sex, but having to face her dad after he found out we'd been sleeping together. Genuinely though I was a dead man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeddows)
    Not such much weird or worst, but the most hilariously awkward was when a wasp decided to interrupt.
    We were about to lose our virginities, awkwardly gotten naked, somehow managed to get the condom on, and was about to start when... JESUS ****ING CHRIST, a wasp decides to sting me in the arm :|

There have been times when I've hidden in fields because her dad decided to come home early, and when we though we were alone, door was slightly ajar... and her dad shouts to ask her something. Not only were bricks ****, but I might have broken the world record for getting dressed :|

Actually thinking about it, the worst moment was not during sex, but having to face her dad after he found out we'd been sleeping together. Genuinely though I was a dead man.
    agh. the race for the clothes. yer we have done that quite a few times too!!

i think the worst moment was also when losing the big V. and i had a panic attack. YUP. and the boyfriend didnt realise till i was full on hyperventalating (he was in the moment...)
    so we had to stop. and wait. blah.

my dad still doesnt know that his sweet little princess is not so sweet anymore...................

ReputationRep:
    Worst & Weirdest: The room was quite dark one afternoon, and after a while, just after I pulled out the first time, she fell off the bed whilst trying to flip herself onto her front (too close to the edge!), and I ended up doing the sheets. Total embarrassment - I was so into it, I didn't even realise what was going on.

ReputationRep:
    Gf going upwards too far and then missing and almost snapping my penis really, really hurt. She thought it was funny.

ReputationRep:
    Worst & Weirdest - Snapped my bango string during sex for any man who that happened too the pain is so painful imagine getting getting kicked in the balls x100

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.