Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You can KILL five people Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    ... I assume the question it supposed to be who would you kill? If I can choose, I'd take that moment and kill five of the world's leading terrorists, dicators, war lords. No names just off the top of my head, but while I don't agree with the death sentence, I think the opportunity to take out some truly evil people couldn't be ignored.
    Is it you Light?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    Is it you Light?
    HA! I wasn't expecting a death note reference.

Although, I'm a Mello fan myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuerin)
    So no-one deserves to die but some people deserve to be mercilessly tortured?
    I meant torture as an alternative to murder in this particular circumstance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    It was phrased more as a general rule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    They're sat on five chairs, with a bag over their head and their hands tied behind their backs.

You have a loaded, six-shot revolver.

You can choose who the five people are and you'd never get caught.

What would you do?
    How dare you copy my "Easy Entertainment Which Would You Choose" threads??? I have a good mind to file a monopoly claim and have you sanctioned! :hmpf:

I guess I'd choose those humans who are the biggest threat to humanity - but I can't be sure who are the good guys or the bad guys. Is it Kim Jong Un? Ahmadinejad? Mugabe? Kenyatta? Or is it Obama and every subsequent POTUS? Netanyahu? Is there any Hitler-analogue alive today?

I'm sorry - I really don't know who I'd kill... (and I also don't really hate anyone that I might have met in the past either)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    Is it you Light?
    Nice Death Note ref

ReputationRep:
    HA! I wasn't expecting a death note reference.

Although, I'm a Mello fan myself.
    L all the way for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuerin)
    So no-one deserves to die but some people deserve to be mercilessly tortured?
    It's nice to know we live in an age of consistent morals.

ReputationRep:
    Well...King Joffrey would definitely have to be up there.

The problem with killing any dictators is that they'd just be seen as a war hero and be replaced. To change a country you'd need a long-term socio-economic solution.

ReputationRep:
    I would kill:

Justin Beiber (no brainer)
    Brian Cox (too smiley)
    Russel Howard(totally unfunny irritating tit)
    Nick Clegg (again, no brainer)
    Sarah Millican (spends too much time on panel shows talking about her lady parts)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    L all the way for me
    He's fantastic. Such a good anime.

Light is such an utter **** though. Honestly.

ReputationRep:
    Rather than killing five people can I bring five people back to life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick Grimes)
    I would kill:

Brian Cox (too smiley)
    Sarah Millican (spends too much time on panel shows talking about her lady parts)
    I see you have it neatly planned out ahead of time- yes even before the thread's existence.

Ergo, you are my victim number 1. *headshot*

ReputationRep:
    He's fantastic. Such a good anime.

Light is such an utter **** though. Honestly.

I like Light though If it weren't for Teru Mikami Light's plan would've succeeded! He told him not to do anything unless he was told but Teru disobeyed and stepped out of line. It ruined everything! Stupid Teru disobeying >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)

If it were up to me I'd prefer death over torture. So if you were trying to be more humane- death it is.

I actually think that prison would be best ^_^ If you do bad things you go to the naughty corner and face the wall for a while till mum thinks you've learnt your lesson.

ReputationRep:
    1. The go compare man.

2. Janice Hosenstein.

3. Kony.

4. Josef Fritzl.

5. Voldemort.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Member731)
    I like Light though If it weren't for Teru Mikami Light's plan would've succeeded! He told him not to do anything unless he was told but Teru disobeyed and stepped out of line. It ruined everything! Stupid Teru disobeying >.<
    See, I would have hated for his plan to suceed. No one should get to decide who lives and who dies. Especially in his plan - where it's just anyone who disagrees with him, by the end.

In the OP's situation, the only reason I would have chosen to kill five people (leading terrorists, dictators) is because the likelihood of them getting caught and taken to prison is minimal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick Grimes)
    I would kill:

Brian Cox (too smiley)

If you don't like them why do you follow/watch them?

It's like seeing **** hating the smell of it but still sticking around to smell some more and complain. If you don't like it- walk on! Avoid it ^_^

They sure don't deserve death. You might not like them but others might.

ReputationRep:
    See, I would have hated for his plan to suceed. No one should get to decide who lives and who dies. Especially in his plan - where it's just anyone who disagrees with him, by the end.

In the OP's situation, the only reason I would have chosen to kill five people (leading terrorists, dictators) is because the likelihood of them getting caught and taken to prison is minimal.
    But he didn't kill anyone who disagreed with him. He only got rid of the people in the way of his plan. He wanted to rid the world of terror but lost himself on the way. That's true. But still, he was smart enough to get that far without having strong evidence against him. I would've loved seeing his plan work. I actually cried when it didn't xD A loser I know haha. I cried more when L died though. The series kind of got dull after his death :/
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Member731)
    But he didn't kill anyone who disagreed with him. He only got rid of the people in the way of his plan. He wanted to rid the world of terror but lost himself on the way. That's true. But still, he was smart enough to get that far without having strong evidence against him. I would've loved seeing his plan work. I actually cried when it didn't xD A loser I know haha. I cried more when L died though. The series kind of got dull after his death :/
    See, I preferred it before that too, but my favourite character is Mello. Ah, well.

He did though. If you outright defied him, you got whacked. He was no more than a very clever, power-hungry maniac. And I was rather glad he died. XD

Of course, it's fine to have differing opinions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.