Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well it is getting to me. I want her to know that it's immature and she's a moron for doing it. I've mentioned it to my friends and they say I should send her that text?
    Yes she's a moran but do you want to give her the satisfaction that she has annoyed you and she is probably going to reply with "oops wrong person lol" or something stupid like that.

(Original post by FanboyBob)
    Yes she's a moran but do you want to give her the satisfaction that she has annoyed you and she is probably going to reply with "oops wrong person lol" or something stupid like that.
    Saw her in a club last night at the bar and walked by... she grabbed me and said "you can't just ignore me" and i made an excuse and left her.. think I bruised her ego

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW86)
    Which is exactly the effect she was going for.

I'm sorry to say this mate, genuinely, cos I know that breaking up with someone you care about sucks, but you need to take your hand, shove it down your pants and find a pair. You're letting a short relationship that ended 5 months ago effect your life to an extent the girl has sent you pictures of her and a new guy and you are still trying to respond to her. Let it go. You're being a ***** (sorry). If a friend broke up with someone after a number of years I'd be expecting this after the breakup, potentially not 5 months down the line.

She clearly wants you to stop texting her, so take the hint.
    Hate the language but he's right.

ReputationRep:
    Saw her in a club last night at the bar and walked by... she grabbed me and said "you can't just ignore me" and i made an excuse and left her.. think I bruised her ego
    Good for you. And she's wrong - you can ignore her, and in order to get over her that's precisely what you need to do. If she continues to try to make contact with you, it would be deeply manipulative and unkind of her.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she's dragging you along for an ego boost sonny jim.

Not sure what you see in her.

The best option, in response to that pic, would've been to do nothing, but I'm only human and in your shoes, I think I'd sent something flippant back like 'classy.'

I guarantee that if you were to get a new girlfriend, she would hate hate HATE it!! But that doesn't mean she wants you back.

Come on kid, it's elementary. You're just a bit of ego fun for her to **** you off to her equally vapid friends about. Do you want to carry on being the butt of all her bad jokes? If not, move on. Don't give her the time of day.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Good and don't bow to her again

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.