Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mário)
    so I started reading Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn, a friend recommended it to me but at the moment it's pretty repetitive so I think I'm going to stop reading it.?
    KHR is not repetitive! :O Maybe at the beginning, but trust me when I tell you that it gets epic towards the middle. Really.
    Read it again.
    You
    Will
    Not
    Regret
    It.
    (Or watch the anime.)

I'm currently reading:
    Fairy Tail
    Orange
    Kimi Ni Todoke
    Magi
    Hunter X Hunter
    One Piece

Though they have to be put on hold for exams

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Naruto.
    Not only because of the art style, but Kishimoto is GOD.
    He can literally always surprise me with his plot. Sometimes I think that he has been having all these amazing story-twists in his mind since he began to draw.

And don't get me wrong I've tried to read several others mangas and authors but noone was even close to Kishi's perfectionistic style. It is really difficult to find something what is worthy to read when you've launched your "mangas-reader" career on such pearls as Naruto and Death Note undoubtedly are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've dropped more manga than I have continued reading it, recently. The only ones I'm following are: "Sukitte ii na yo", "Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!", "The World God Only Knows" and every couple of months I'll check out "Angel Beats! Heaven's Door".
    I recently dropped "Kimi ni Todoke" because everything is just too slow for my liking at the moment and a couple of other ones because they just didn't interest me ><

ReputationRep:
    I am currently watching Bleach, which has to be my all time favourite. I hate having to wait a whole week for the new chapter though.

I also love Death Note, Fairy Tail, Case Closed, Naruto and the DB/DBZ manga.

ReputationRep:
    Naussica, Akira and Berserk. All three blew my balls off repeatedly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I read Naruto for a really long time but then I dropped it when Sasuke refused to go back to the village for the billionth time.
    My favourites right now are probably Kuroko No Basuke and Shingeki no Kyojin.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Detective Conan, although I am tring to find new episodes on English but unfortunately I cannot find it. :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.