Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

19 year old guy going out with 17 year old girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    why don't you take a seat

ReputationRep:
    Well it definitely will not look weird at all. But certainly will look beautiful when you both get married as soon as possible.
    Why to destroy your youth, make it comfortable for both of you.
    Both of you should guard your dignity, chastity and modesty.
    When you are involved in a pre-marital relationship, then how would that be possible that you do not get involved in pre-marital sex.
    How can one expect that butter won't melt when it is put over a hot pan?
    If there is someone who says that he or she doesn't feel anything whilst accompanying an opposite gender then he or she must go through serious medical treatment. It is a flaw in oneself.

Don't take the opinions of the people into account, who are not aware of the detrimental effects of pre-marital relationships. People just put their heart and base desires against the reality and facts.

Driving car on the road without a licence is an offence. One must learn the rules and regulations then he or she must apply for the licence. Else a person will harm himself or herself or someone else.

Similarly marriage is a licence, which keep both the partners safe and make them aware to fulfil the rights of each other.

This will keep you away from all evils and also the strange gazes of the people.

Because you hold a licence.....................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Learner486)
    Well it definitely will not look weird at all. But certainly will look beautiful when you both get married as soon as possible.
    When you are involved in a pre-marital relationship, then how would that be possible that you do not get involved in pre-marital sex.
    If there is someone who says that he or she doesn't feel anything whilst accompanying an opposite gender then he or she must go through serious medical treatment. It is a flaw in oneself.

Don't take the opinions of the people into account, who are not aware of the detrimental effects of pre-marital relationships. People just put their heart and base desires against the reality and facts.

Driving car on the road without a licence is an offence. One must learn the rules and regulations then he or she must apply for the licence. Else a person will harm himself or herself or someone else.

Similarly marriage is a licence, which keep both the partners safe and make them aware to fulfil the rights of each other.

This will keep you away from all evils and also the strange gazes of the people.

Perhaps the most incoherent, nebulous first post ever made on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    \frac{Your \ age}{2} + 7 = Minimum \ age \ you \ can \ date \\ \frac{19}{2} + 7 = 16.5

She makes it!
    Who makes up that rubbish?

Why add 7? Why not add 8 or 9? Or indeed any number to suit your agenda?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Learner486)

Abysmal post.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, to those who are always inclined to fulfil their carnal desires illegally.

Because sin in their eyes is nothing but pleasure!

And taking responsibility by marrying a woman for entire life is unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    Why could this possibly be 'weird'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    Who makes up that rubbish?

Why add 7? Why not add 8 or 9? Or indeed any number to suit your agenda?
    I saw this thing on QI, go check it out just made by some guy or something not sure

ReputationRep:
    Nothing strange about it. In fact you asking this was even stranger.

ReputationRep:
    For goodness' sake; this is not even an age gap! My boyfriend was 29 and I was 17 when we first met and two years on neither of us thinks it any more of an issue than it was then. If you like the girl then ask her out!

ReputationRep:
    2 years is nothing

ReputationRep:
    Oh get over yourself man. You're not breaking any laws.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 19 turning 20 in October is that bad ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itzabbie17)
    You're alright as long as you don't film it.

ReputationRep:
    You can create your own thread you know.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It's bad that you bumped up a 4 year old thread to ask this.

ReputationRep:
    It's actually not an age gap at all. It's a perfect match u guys should have fun

ReputationRep:
    absolutely fine

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.