Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do you want to live when you are capable of doing so? watch

ReputationRep:
    Going to sound dull-but I would love to spend atleast a year in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Well isn't that [in bold] just peachy. I heard that some cities are warm, unlike cities in Canada [which is where I live]. I'm terrified of spiders but I hate the cold so darn much. Is there a city out there where it doesn't snow and is warm, without the giant insects?

I want to travel all over the world too ! I'm really looking forward to that once I'm out of University.
    Nah that's the deal, you have to have both warm and massive killer insects or neither. Ive been to Australia though (depending on where you live) you don't really see the spiders that much though in cities etc.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely New York. I went there on a holiday last October and just fell in love. I want a tiny little flat - kind of like the one in Breakfast at Tiffany's - with the stairs coming down the side of the house.

ReputationRep:
    AUSTRIA. If its anything like the band of brothers scenery, I would LOVE THAT ****.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to live in the USA( new york or new england), but with all the issues going on in the country right now, I wouldn't mind settling for Canada where I can still be close to the US for travel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    HOLY CHIT ! It's soooooo beautiful !
    right on.

ReputationRep:
    South Africa. There's just something about it.

If rich enough, my own island.

ReputationRep:
    In a house, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Hong Kong!

ReputationRep:
    I want to live in Bexley village.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to live in Toronto and London.

ReputationRep:
    Melbourne
    Vancouver
    San Francisco
    Prague
    Wroclaw

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.