Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"221mph Lamborghini costing £3million is named the UGLIEST car in history" Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's built to look like it's on steroids. It wasn't built like that accidentally.

There are far, far uglier cars out there.

ReputationRep:
    2001-2008 BMW 7 Series is worse, as are most cars by Ssangyong, the AMC Pacer and the Citroen Ami 8.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like it was designed by a toddler but I'm sure the driving experience is friggin' epic.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, as much as I enjoy reading about / looking at these supercars I can't see myself ever wanting to own one. That is, if I had the money to - which I probably never will.

All of them are unbelievably expensive considering the performance that they give, but then there is a lot more to them than that. You get the badge, looks, and everything that comes with owning a supercar. Not what I personally look for in a car, and I am not entirely sure this Lambo will have the same appeal to the existing customers.

Different, yes, but certainly not the ugliest car ever made. The whole list is a bit silly to be honest, that Lincoln is not exactly horrible. Lots of American cars of that era look like that.

If you want an ugly car, then look no further...

Does the Lamborghini look worse then them? Really? Really?

ReputationRep:
    The Lamborghini Veneno is one of the most beautiful cars ever to be made, so I can't really agree with their view

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amg_22)
    I guarantee every person that said it was ugly would be happy to own it

Only so I could sell it.

ReputationRep:
    i think it looks epic like badass epic

ReputationRep:
    I personally think it looks amazing!

ReputationRep:
    BATMOBILE!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like it, pretty cool looking. The number one ugliest is the fiat multipla, damn its ugliest thing on earth.

ReputationRep:
    I like it, certainly not ugly.

ReputationRep:
    looks awesome. fiat multipla is the ugliest car ever.

ReputationRep:
    Surprised the Ford Scorpio didn't make the list.

ReputationRep:
    I actually like it. And the top comment made me laugh (which is something considering it's a DM article).

ReputationRep:
    haha the only time i would spend
    3million on this car is if it was an
    actual decepticon/transformer.
    imo its beautiful.
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    That's why I love Lamborghini, they are so bold and adventurous with their car designs!
    Is it just me, but I rather like the look at that car, I think it looks really mean, especially that monstrous rear end! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amg_22)
    I guarantee every person that said it was ugly would be happy to own it
    I would happily own it. But then i'd sell it straight away

ReputationRep:
    It's not the ugliest car in history, but Lamborghinis in general are ugly and utterly classless.

ReputationRep:
    I was shocked at the title, but upon looking at the car... that thing is fugly. No taste at all.

Ugliest car in history? No, not even close, but it's still a pretty ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I liked it! Sure, it's not as pretty as the Bugatti Veyron or other similar high performance cars, but it's distinctive futuristic look is nice and stands out for such an expensive car.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.