Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaka)
    OP's favorite outfit:

:rofl:

Also OP, the outfit is wrong. Uggs yep, but its usually tight fitting leggings, a vest top and a hooded tracksuit jacket :yep: Never worn that sort of outfit myself but I know the type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    :rofl:

Also OP, the outfit is wrong. Uggs yep, but its usually tight fitting leggings, a vest top and a hooded tracksuit jacket :yep: Never worn that sort of outfit myself but I know the type.
    tbh I am not talking about chavs per se...talking about your more regular girl and what she wears to go to do some food shopping or something else casual....admittedly it is normally 'superdry' rather than 'north face' for the jacket.

I just massively LOL'd because I live with two girls that wear this outfit and no plenty of others. Funny how defensive people are getting on here about a non serious thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaka)
    OP's favorite outfit:

I dread to think of what you had to search for to find this picture... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    tbh I am not talking about chavs per se...talking about your more regular girl and what she wears to go to do some food shopping or something else casual....admittedly it is normally 'superdry' rather than 'north face' for the jacket.
    Oh right nah...I can't say I've seen many girls wearing that particular outfit then :no: I AT LEAST put on jeans and try to make myself half presentable when I go grocery shopping.

Also I wouldn't say I'm being defensive, I laughed at the outfit XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Oh right nah...I can't say I've seen many girls wearing that particular outfit then :no: I AT LEAST put on jeans and try to make myself half presentable when I go grocery shopping.
    It is exactly the same as the outifit posted...just the little white label is slightly changed. I didn't change the description that much.

ReputationRep:
    It is exactly the same as the outifit posted...just the little white label is slightly changed. I didn't change the description that much.
    Nah, I meant as in you saying that you weren't talking about chavs. I only really associate that kind of outfit with chavs XD

That makes you racist!
    ..This makes you a twit!! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.