Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    People say I'm scrawny and I have a 32" waist and I am slightly shorter than you! I think you are fishing for compliments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    MAte I would be very concerned with your diet. Add some meats in there [if not vegetarian], if you're vegetarian then you should definitely be eating more calories as well. Add in some more fruits and veggies, nuts, milk, dairy, oats etc.
    This man.

OP I am 164 pounds and a lot bigger than you.

Watch some videos of Zyzz on Youtube, be inspired, and you'll be motivated to change your diet and become aesthetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuze-mo25)
    Where the **** are your proteins and fats??? atleast have a monotonous chicken breast and avocado. you need atleast 1 form of protien. AndvLack of fats will severely ruin your testosterone If you've been on that diet for a long time. So yh expect not being able to get it up poor sex drive laziness and it could be slowing down your weight loss.

(Bare in mind all of this is if you've been on that appalling diet for a long time)

But either way congrats on the weight loss it does take some determination.

Yeah.

Not eating like a ****ing pig is such a challenge.

(Original post by PatheticVirgin)
    OP you do realise it's 2013, was that pic taken with a motorola razr?
    That tickled me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    Yeah.

Brah calm down, it's actually quite tough at first to get rid of your old habbits. You have to ease into your life changes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    Yeah.

Hasn't got nothing to do with stuffing your face in. A while back i wanted to lose a bit off weight and i had to eat 1500cal and thats practically 1 meal, if i eat how my best friend eats ill gain a kilo a week.
    everyones body is different and eating nothing but grapes cheese and bread for god knows how long requires a hell of a lot of motivation and determination. Even though OP could've gone about it in a healthier manner it's still an acievement.

ReputationRep:
    No, definitely not. Congratulations on your weight loss.

You mentioned you were in to weight training, I would argue that you should start going on a clean bulk, it would be unnecessary to go below 170lbs at sixth foot and you run the risk of starting looking skinny.

I imagine that purposely trying to gain weight after working on loosing it for a while could seem like a strange sensation , but if you eat a little over maintenance and slowly put the weight on alongside weight training you could minimize fat gains (you won't be gaining any muscle with a calorie deficit), with the determination that allowed you to loose 100lbs in a year I'm sure people will be mirin' in no time!

Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#123)
    I lost 100lbs in the past 8 months and I've recently started strength training at my gym. I want to reduce the size of my legs further by continuing the cardio (walking, cycling etc). I'm 6ft and currently 170lbs Currently a size small/medium shirt and 32" waist (Uk sizes). I used to be XXL and 40" inch waist. My goal is a <30" inch waist. My daily diet consists of grapes, brown seeded bread and low fat cheese spread. I'll have a suger free soft drink if I'm feeling particularly adventurous.

Opinions?

http://imgur.com/QRfjwNG
    Congrats on the weight loss! Just out of curiosity, didn't you end up with stretched skin after losing that much weight? I always thought that losing weight after obesity left you with that :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#123)
    I'm 6ft and currently 170lbs Currently a size small/medium shirt and 32" waist (Uk sizes).
    Really? I'm 6 foot 2 190 lbs 34 waist and size large

ReputationRep:
    OP,

You really dont wanna go under 30" for your waist size.

i'd say you wanna make some muscle now. No need to lose more.

ReputationRep:
    Perhap's you'll fit into your KKK 'uniform' now?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.