Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grannylovers)
    When i was 13, i one day in bath took a small carrot with me ( because of the fact that my family dint have vibrators laying around in the house ), for me it was vey pleasant, not something that i kept on doing all my life,,,,just perhaps one time in the year or so...
    ... Annual Carroting

And that's it i'm done for the day, good night.

Ask him? If he doesn't like the thought of it try humming while you're giving him a BJ, the sensation will get him right off... tried and tested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaka)
    ... Annual Carroting
    Ofcourse now i am older and live on my own, i dont use a carrot any more ....but for example a candle, and after use i wash them up with dishwasher soap, and then use them again later , for when a girl comes over at my place for a romantic dinner, and then i light the candle .....she doesnt see the difference anyway....

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting something mad! Surely a **** ring would give the same vibrations and If he's weird about vibrators then **** ring would be better, for your both

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.