Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Had the same issue. Walked into one of the exams last summer saying + C in my head. Went through the paper when I got it, and wrote it next to every integration question. A little mental, but could be the difference between an A and an A* if you forget them like I was during practice exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    My classmate once told me "Don't forget the cheeseburger!"

I didn't forget to write +c since
    This is stuck in my head now as well , thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    For exams, what I would do for stuff I could never remember is that I'd read through it immediately before I went into the exam, then straight away (once the exam starts) I'd write out the stuff that I'd struggle to remember later on the back of the exam paper or whatever while it was still fresh in my mind. That way I could refer to it later when I was deep into the exam.
    Beast. So so so tactical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Better)
    Beast. So so so tactical.
    :cool: technically it's not cheating but it's like sneaking revision notes in

ReputationRep:
    :cool: technically it's not cheating but it's like sneaking revision notes in
    I will do this on all my Exams. It will most likely work best for Chemistry.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Better)
    I will do this on all my Exams. It will most likely work best for Chemistry.

Thanks.
    yeah, don't write anything before the exam starts though.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, don't write anything before the exam starts though.
    Lol. Yeah they will like kick me out of the room haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.