Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Time for me to leave this boring site Watch

ReputationRep:
    when ever someone asks you which uni you go, just say:

"Oh, it's one of the top unis *squirms uncomfortably* from the bottom".

Fit the bold part in stealthily.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad there are some nice alright people on here that don't mind helping you out with stuff just stay away from all the uni debates and religious debates and political debates

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm leaving this thread too because of you. I'm bored of people making threads about leaving the forum - do I give a poo?

ReputationRep:
    Can I have your stuff?

Oh wait, this isn't an MMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    After looking at some threads I have decided that this forum is filled with people who need to compensate for something or perhaps various things by getting into a certain university and then ****ting on people from their self-proclaimed yet unproven/unjustified superior height.

I'm bored of these countless arguments about which university is better than which or which course is better than what or what grades do I need so I can poo on people from above etc etc.

No matter how many times your argue the point and drill the message home (which rarely happens as most of them are so far up themselves to see what you are saying) there will always be a new 14-19 year old with at the very most, minimal experience at one university and zero experience in the graduate world expecting you to repeat yourself.

Good-bye
    Good riddance. University is a big deal for a lot of people. Jobs in Law for instance now require at least an AAB in A Level and a 2:1 in the degree. I want to make sure I go to the institution that I would be most capable of achieving that. I don't see your point - just don't click on UNI threads. Stick to the complaining ones, I bet you would fit right in.

ReputationRep:
    It is the Easter break, the prevalence of little kid threads does seem to increase during the school holidays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Know the feeling, used to use this site all the time but now it just annoys me, nothing to come on here for really.

I remember you always making threads about uni courses, did you ever decide on what you wanted to do?
    Yeah, just not the same as it used to be really, or maybe we just grew out of it. Who knows...

I had an offer for engineering but I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to do it so deferred and have since decided I'd rather be doing geology/earth science. So I'll be withdrawing and reapplying, hopefully I'd not end up with nothing.

(Original post by Ilyas)
    OP, you go to a lower university, u r INFERI0R! You are lucky that I am typing words to such a low human being. I must exert my superiority elsewhere.
    I decided to switch to a more northerly university so I no longer go to a lower university. The ones in the south are too low for my likings. As of now, I am a student at the University of the Highlands and Islands. So unless you go there, it is actually higher that your university. I feel slightly embarrassed even talking to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halbeth)
    Can I have your stuff?

Oh wait, this isn't an MMO
    Wouldn't it be cool if you could transfer your rep to someone else on departure? Negative too, of course.

ReputationRep:
    I decided to switch to a more northerly university so I no longer go to a lower university. The ones in the south are too low for my likings. As of now, I am a student at the University of the Highlands and Islands. So unless you go there, it is actually higher that your university. I feel slightly embarrassed even talking to you.
    I've never heard of the place! I just looked at the entry reqs for computing Bsc on their site and they only ask for 1 D in any A level :rofl:, I mean seriously? I technically got a D in an A level after finishing AS (291/300) and then I pushed it up to A* with A2.

You'll never live up to Oxbridge/imperial/warwick etc. As I said, INFERI0R being.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just not the same as it used to be really, or maybe we just grew out of it. Who knows...

I had an offer for engineering but I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to do it so deferred and have since decided I'd rather be doing geology/earth science. So I'll be withdrawing and reapplying, hopefully I'd not end up with nothing.
    Yeah I find 3/4 of threads on here annoying now. I used to actually laugh at trolls with their threads but now they're all terrible.

I remember when you said you were going to do engineering, sucks not being 100% sure eh? At least you've got a good idea of what you want now I guess.

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Wouldn't it be cool if you could transfer your rep to someone else on departure? Negative too, of course.
    You've been here 2 months and have more posts than me? Damnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Yeah I find 3/4 of threads on here annoying now. I used to actually laugh at trolls with their threads but now they're all terrible.

I remember when you said you were going to do engineering, sucks not being 100% sure eh? At least you've got a good idea of what you want now I guess.

You've been here 2 months and have more posts than me? Damnnn
    Less than 2 months - the system seems to generalise your longevity! :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Less than 2 months - the system seems to generalise your longevity! :haughty:
    People on this site

ReputationRep:
    Another veteran bites the dust. Im feeling old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    He's still online...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    Don't worry, you've got a fresh batch coming in summer. Just think how much trolls have been improving over the years, it'll be great :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyas)
    I've never heard of the place! I just looked at the entry reqs for computing Bsc on their site and they only ask for 1 D in any A level :rofl:, I mean seriously? I technically got a D in an A level after finishing AS (291/300) and then I pushed it up to A* with A2.

You'll never live up to Oxbridge/imperial/warwick etc. As I said, INFERI0R being.
    Get over yourself.
    Yes, getting into one of the top Russell Group unis is an achievement, but you don't have to be so arrogant about it.

ReputationRep:
    Well the forums quite good to ask for advice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    After looking at some threads I have decided that this forum is filled with people who need to compensate for something or perhaps various things by getting into a certain university and then ****ting on people from their self-proclaimed yet unproven/unjustified superior height.

I'm bored of these countless arguments about which university is better than which or which course is better than what or what grades do I need so I can poo on people from above etc etc.

No matter how many times your argue the point and drill the message home (which rarely happens as most of them are so far up themselves to see what you are saying) there will always be a new 14-19 year old with at the very most, minimal experience at one university and zero experience in the graduate world expecting you to repeat yourself.

Good-bye
    100% agree bro. Real talk.

ReputationRep:
    Bye

ReputationRep:
    the time has come for me to go

Spoiler:
    Show
    and put the cat out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.