Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

stiff legged vs romanian deadlift - safety and wide waist watch

(Original post by other one)
    oh you meant waist? not in general. i m v skinny and even after a month of lifting v heavy weights - e.g. shoulder dumbbell press - my arms are not as skinny as they were. my thighs also have some muscle and bum also progressing.

i dont want to gain massive amounts of muscle btw and i want to retain hourglass figure, feel v lucky to have been blessed with one.
    Gains level off pretty quickly when you lift. You are going through a fairly magical period of newbie gains where it is relatively easy to progress. It gets a bit more complicated in the second year of training and beyond.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.