Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bad reputation on TSR? watch

ReputationRep:
    90% of the time I neg someone by accident when scrolling down on iphone. You've got to really piss me off to get me to neg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Hmmm. OK. Can you remember your exact words?
    I said " North Korea has one of the biggest military in the world and America Area 51 and god knows what they have in there " those where some of the words that I said however it may be because I included area 51 on the thread ,maybe that's why it was removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Lucifer)
    I said " North Korea has one of the biggest military in the world and America Area 51 and god knows what they have in there " those where some of the words that I said however it may be because I included area 51 on the thread ,maybe that's why it was removed.
    Please take care and recount your words very carefully, we need to know precisely what you said. It's terribly important in neg recall events to have absolute certainty.

ReputationRep:
    Please take care and recount your words very carefully, we need to know precisely what you said. It's terribly important in neg recall events to have absolute certainty.
    Lol are you like an administrator on here?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    You know people hate nothing more than a whingy kid moaning about red pixels. Grow a pair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    90% of the time I neg someone by accident when scrolling down on iphone. You've got to really piss me off to get me to neg
    Same here, I don't really neg people. Sometimes when I'm bored though I neg subscribers to see if they message me asking why I negged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Same here, I don't really neg people. Sometimes when I'm bored though I neg subscribers to see if they message me asking why I negged.
    Ah yes, I've even gotten reactions from mods before. Amazing how much they rage inside
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    i swear to ****ing god i will kill you

To the op:
    Anyway, usually people who make offensive threads or posts, or who post things that are clearly just for Lol's or trolling get bad rep. Although sometimes if the lol thread is funny they do get pos etc. Sometimes you get negs for writing something people disagree with etc even if it's not mean. It doesn't mean your horrid necessarily...

ReputationRep:
    somebody CALL THE POWLEES

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, I've even gotten reactions from mods before. Amazing how much they rage inside
    would you be annoyed if I negged you right now

ReputationRep:
    You smell like poo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InternetGangster)
    would you be annoyed if I negged you right now

(Original post by Robbie242)
    You smell like poo

Not even mad

ReputationRep:

Not even mad
    It was worth a try

ReputationRep:
    Does it mean that I'm a troll , horrible person? . Each time when I make new threads they get removed and I always get warnings for things I didn't say.
    Well I suppose there are heroes and villians .:confused:
    God, please you need to understand one thing, not everyone is going to agree with you, that doesn't make you a horrible person.

ReputationRep:
    A guy named Lucifer is complaining about having a bad reputation........

ReputationRep:
    Its so annoyin when you get bad feedback
    for nt even doing anything!

ReputationRep:
    Just talking about negs can get you a lot of negs on here lol.

ReputationRep:
    Does it mean that I'm a troll , horrible person? .
    No

Each time when I make new threads they get removed and I always get warnings for things I didn't say.
    Well I suppose there are heroes and villians .:confused:
    You seem to be unhappy with two separate things. On warnings, they have fairly strict rules here, I'm still getting warning points for infractions and I've been here for years. It happens and it really means little except you've broken the rules. Unless you are doing it constantly to be a **** it says nothing about you.
    The other is Reputation which is what members give. I don't think a lot of rep indicates that person is bad and you shouldn't take it personally. Rep is pretty meaningless anyway and people give rep based on their own opinions so they could neg you if they merely disagree with you. Just try not to care about rep and carry on. It doesn't make you a villain.
    Just keep calm and carry on and your rep might turn green. FYI one or two people have gone from four or five red gems to four or more green gems.

(Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    Alternatively you can use them to chat people up in bars: 'Hey I've got more green pixels than anyone else here, lets go'.
    Guaranteed to work.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.