Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You, your clone, 1 hour... What do you do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would fight it and **** it at the same time

I am too stubborn not to have an argument with myself, but I am just too damn sexy to resist myself :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could literally '**** myself' It'd be too weird for me. I'd have to fight, but then I'd feel bad beating myself up. I'd rather not meet a clone of myself TBH. I'd go crazy if I did.

ReputationRep:
    How about Hank Moody style: ****ing and Punching.

ReputationRep:
    There's really only one answer.

Make some sweet, sweet love to myself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I can't say I'd find myself attractive, so I wouldn't 'make love to myself'. I don't like fighting either, but it would be interesting to see because we'd be the same physical strength and have the same nasty ideas to do to each other.

What I'd really want to do is play guitar with myself. That would be the best jam session ever because I wouldn't need to explain how to play something and the other person would never get not like my music taste!

ReputationRep:
    That's like saying would you want a mace or a pineapple shoved up your arse - you must choose one!

ReputationRep:
    i'd kill it cos its me it will try to do the same thing, knowing my own weaknesses i'd floor the m'fer or die tryin then an imposter would be me and i wouldnt mind cos im dead!!

ReputationRep:
    I love myself, so I'd probably have sex with it, but it would probably make me self-conscious of exactly how bad or weird I am in bed :p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably just **** him off.

It'll be no different to when I masterbate myself after sitting on my hand to make it go numb

ReputationRep:
    To everyone saying they'd **** their clone. Yh the clone might disappear but the memory won't. Your basically ruining sex for yourself. Imagine trying to get it in with your partner and just imagining yourself. FOREVER!

BTW when it says fight for an hour you'd literally be fighting for an hour cos you'd fight the same. LMAO i'd actually want to fight myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuze-mo25)
    To everyone saying they'd **** their clone. Yh the clone might disappear but the memory won't. Your basically ruining sex for yourself. Imagine trying to get it in with your partner and just imagining yourself. FOREVER!

BTW when it says fight for an hour you'd literally be fighting for an hour cos you'd fight the same. LMAO i'd actually want to fight myself.
    If you think about though, it would be like the greatest masturbation sesh ever.

ReputationRep:
    its possibly a bit messed up but I though "have sex" as soon as I read the thread title before I saw there was only two options.

ReputationRep:
    Why decide one or the other? Fight, and the winner gets sex. If the loser doesn't like that idea, they'll have to fight their way out of it. As me and the clone would be equally matched fighting wise, this would be the most tense lovemaking session ever.

Broken orgasms, where you loosen your grip as you're about to finish and lose the advantage, or forced orgasms where you are held down and forced to become worn out so that you can be dragged around for the rest of the hour? Or how about just whispering lust to turn the other on enough to just do anything (it's a well known fact that people are more malleable when horny) - of course, this runs the risk of turning yourself on to the same suggestions.

So basically, it would be an hour-long naked sexed domination struggle where one of the attacks is to turn the other on.

:sexface: I like this thread. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss_s95)
    Make love to it?! Well if you were bi-curious it could be a way of finding out which side you're on...ya'know, seeing if things get "harder" along the way.
    SO, you admit that you would have sex with your clone? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    SO, you admit that you would have sex with your clone? :mmm:
    I'd have to find a wig though.... Maybe a pair of oranges and some Chanel perfume to spray on it. Because I'm fairly certain I'm straight but want to **** anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Fight it, I need to know whose stronger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss_s95)
    I'd have to find a wig though.... Maybe a pair of oranges and some Chanel perfume to spray on it. Because I'm fairly certain I'm straight but want to **** anyway...
    If you love yourself, you won't need anything just some lube :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.