Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    To my family, everything in the world, to the world, nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Also a thing that u learn when u had multiple lovers in ur life, that not all sex is pleasant, and when it was real bad sex then it leave horrid memories in ur brain, sometimes i wake up thinking about a bad lover of 13 years ago,,,,so then 2000 is certainly not worth a bad taste in my mouth for like 10 years....
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by grannylovers)
    Well im my case, i am a boy, and mostly woman would not pay one milion ,...that would prolly mean i would have to make love to a rich homosexual with a extra large penis, who rips my anus apart till it bleeds and i need stitches the same night in a hospital ,, so yeah for 0ne milion i would probly say no...
    For a start, rich men with big penises don't tend to need to pay people to have sex with them.

Also, I said a billion. Your arse would repair.

ReputationRep:
    It would depend entirely on who asked.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the idea of sex/human interactions being seen as a commodity, and I wouldn't want to be reduced to a cash transaction. So I wouldn't do it for any price.
    And before anyone starts with the whole 'well what about guys who spend money on you, buy you dinner, buy you gifts', that doesn't win over my affection or make me want to have sex with them in return for nice things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    For a start, rich men with big penises don't tend to need to pay people to have sex with them.

Also, I said a billion. Your arse would repair.
    Its very difficult, if a mafia psycho would give u a chance, or i sleep with u extremely rudly or i am gonne kill ur dearest nephew, is very different then "i give u 1 milion dollars to *** u rudely,", but the outcome could just be the same, without the 1 milion dollar, ur dearest nephew could have a misable life as well, for example work in a dull factory for like 40 years and then die ....
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Its very difficult, if a mafia psycho would give u a chance, or i sleep with u extremely rudly or i am gonne kill ur dearest nephew, is very different then "i give u 1 milion dollars to *** u rudely,", but the outcome could just be the same, without the 1 milion dollar, ur dearest nephew could have a misable life as well, for example work in a dull factory for like 40 years and then die ....
    I'd **** him for a million. We're talking a million pounds here. That would be so many of my problems completely sorted.

Do you not understand what a billion is, by the way?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Shockolate)
    I don't like the idea of sex/human interactions being seen as a commodity, and I wouldn't want to be reduced to a cash transaction. So I wouldn't do it for any price.
    And before anyone starts with the whole 'well what about guys who spend money on you, buy you dinner, buy you gifts', that doesn't win over my affection or make me want to have sex with them in return for nice things.
    You can't say you would never do it for any price until someone offers you billions of pounds for one night of sex. Because not a single one of us knows what we would do in that situation. People who instantly deny they would have not thought through the implications, or are simply not telling the truth. The vast majority would.

Sex is just sex, at the end of the day. If it means something, great. If it means a billion pounds? Fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    I'd **** him for a million. We're talking a million pounds here. That would be so many of my problems completely sorted.

Do you not understand what a billion is, by the way?
    Ow yeah, in Holland a Bilion is called a "Miljard" so thats why i say a milion, i am confused, and yes, for a bilion pounds offer , i would start to firstly think about the negative apsects of making love to a stranger.... the brain is a delicate thing to waste..

ReputationRep:
    if you take away the concept of it havig to be money then yes, everybody has their price. Personally i'd take the money, but i know most people that would do anything to get something back or get something they want.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Ow yeah, in Holland a Bilion is called a "Miljard" so thats why i say a milion, i am confused, and yes, for a bilion pounds offer , i would start to firstly think about the negative apsects of making love to a stranger.... the brain is a delicate thing to waste..
    Oh okay, sorry Didn't realise English wasn't your first language.

The only negative aspects I can think of are potential shame over having sex for money. And to be honest, I think I could honestly say that everyone I know would do the same thing, for a billion, so I could totally live with that.

ReputationRep:
    Well as i slightly said before, waw, surpose u get maipulated to make love, for 0 dollars, but with the stake of the life or death of a loved one,,,, thats also spooky....

ReputationRep:
    We are all far too materialistic to know better, so yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Eww, how horrible. Relationships are the one area where you shouldn't have a price, if anything. I wonder whether that chap is happy. I wouldn't be.
    How do you know you wouldn't be happy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OingoBoingo)
    I was in a fancy bar waiting for my date(months ago now) who was quite late and got approached by a French gentleman, who offered to buy me a drink. We were talking and he was saying how much he liked me etc etc. He was loaded. Worked for royals all over the globe and showed me pictures. He suggested i ditch my date and go home with him. He offered me £2,000. And without blinking I said no.

He said "rubbish, everyone has a price" and I was just wondering...do you agree ? If so, what do you think your price would be ?
    Yes, definitely if theres a girl thats taken to your liking.... I personally wouldn't spare any expense to closing her. I would see her as the challenge and the money that goes behind it merely an investment for pleasure and satisfaction :cool:. Things like that happen all the time, but you must be something for that to happen

ReputationRep:
    Assuming that I remain a roughly similar person till the end of my days, I can safely say I'd never go for it. And yes, that goes for a billion pounds too.

ReputationRep:
    You can't say you would never do it for any price until someone offers you billions of pounds for one night of sex. Because not a single one of us knows what we would do in that situation. People who instantly deny they would have not thought through the implications, or are simply not telling the truth. The vast majority would.

Sex is just sex, at the end of the day. If it means something, great. If it means a billion pounds? Fantastic.
    I'm not 'denying' it, just saying I personally don't like the idea of it and wouldn't want to do it. Obviously I can't say 100% what I'd do if this situation actually presented itself, because no-one can 100% say what they would do if any hypothetical situation occurred, but I haven't just dismissed the idea with a no without thinking it through, I just have my own personal views about it. I'm sure the vast majority would, but it doesn't mean that I have to be part of that majority just because you are. People are allowed to respond to things differently, you know, and just because they don't feel the same way as you doesn't mean they aren't telling the truth. I don't care if sex is meaningful or not, just I personally wouldn't want to do it for money, and I think it the situation presented itself I would be highly likely to say no. Sorry I wouldn't do the same as you, but that doesn't make me a liar or in denial, it just means I feel differently about it to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    I'd feel kinda bad for the guy, got all dressed up and excited for his date, probably thinking about it all day and then sitting there lonely in a bar when your not there. If you accepted the offer that is.

(Original post by Menschlich)
    He might not know it but the truth is that he dodged a bullet.
    I don't get it she said she said no.

ReputationRep:
    £250,000, you name it, i'll do it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Shockolate)
    I'm not 'denying' it, just saying I personally don't like the idea of it and wouldn't want to do it. Obviously I can't say 100% what I'd do if this situation actually presented itself, because no-one can 100% say what they would do if any hypothetical situation occurred, but I haven't just dismissed the idea with a no without thinking it through, I just have my own personal views about it. I'm sure the vast majority would, but it doesn't mean that I have to be part of that majority just because you are. People are allowed to respond to things differently, you know, and just because they don't feel the same way as you doesn't mean they aren't telling the truth. I don't care if sex is meaningful or not, just I personally wouldn't want to do it for money, and I think it the situation presented itself I would be highly likely to say no. Sorry I wouldn't do the same as you, but that doesn't make me a liar or in denial, it just means I feel differently about it to you.
    Everyone hates a realist, I suppose. I however refuse to believe anyone who says they would not unless they are fundamentally religious, until the situation in question has presented itself and been appropriately dealt with.

Because lets face it - a billion pounds would change the lives of your family and friends (if you were generous) forever. Not to mention your children and grandchildren. You'd also be able to give to charity, fund businesses, never have to worry about unemployment. So I'd take it as hearsay until the situation actually occurred, as is, of course, my opinion on it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.