Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys mind tan lines, especially when it comes to sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Your boobs probably look more white. So trust me he'll be completely fine with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've now found a guy to have sex with,...
    That bit made you sound like a slut :P

I wonder is it worth me buying some fake tan cream to cover up the pale bits...
    Yeah, you should do that. And in the future, do not sunbathe in a bikini but avoid the dangerous sun and tan naked in tanning salons, where you can actually decide what dose of UV you want to get. Also, no tan lines.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I have some strong tan lines from sunbathing in a bikini over two months ago (I'm currently living in a hot country that obviously isn't the UK). I've now found a guy to have sex with, but I'm a bit worried about my tan lines. I'm guessing he most likely wouldn't mind much, but I need some reassurance as to how much guys do really mind about it. I wonder is it worth me buying some fake tan cream to cover up the pale bits, or should I just leave it and not bother?
    Found a guy to have sex with. It's that all uou went there for? International hussy.

ReputationRep:
    LOL tan lines are almost a signature sought-after style. I know of girls who kill for the perfect tan lines. Trust me, tan lines are wicked.

ReputationRep:
    as long as you are not orangel

(Original post by Sternumator)
    I quite like it. A nice white bum is nice.

(Original post by bluemax)
    Your boobs probably look more white. So trust me he'll be completely fine with it.
    I'm not white, i'm actually naturally brown skinned. My untanned skin is light brown and my tanned skin is a darker brown.

(Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)

Yeah, you should do that. And in the future, do not sunbathe in a bikini but avoid the dangerous sun and tan naked in tanning salons, where you can actually decide what dose of UV you want to get. Also, no tan lines.
    Well, we are developing a bit of a romantic relationship at the moment, although no labels on it yet as we're still trying to get to know each other.

Yeah, good point. I only sunbathed once after that time, a few weeks ago, and I was hoping to at least get rid of the lines of the bikini top but it didn't help

(Original post by slickrick666999)
    Found a guy to have sex with. It's that all uou went there for? International hussy.
    Yeah, why not. British guys suck anyway, so I had to get out of here :p:

why are you worried about such little things?? if all you have to worry about your body is tan lines really there is no issue

(Original post by SillyMilly)
    why are you worried about such little things?? if all you have to worry about your body is tan lines really there is no issue
    Good point. I just wanted some reassurance

Good point. I just wanted some reassurance
    if tan lines where the only thing i had to worry about with regards to my body id be a very happy bunny i dont think he will care at all!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not white, i'm actually naturally brown skinned. My untanned skin is light brown and my tanned skin is a darker brown.

Doesn't matter, as long as it stands out from the rest you're all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    I don't think you really understand the meaning of the word "slut". I'd therefore recommend abstaining from its use.

ReputationRep:
    "Unhand my penis! I've just spotted a discontinuation in your bronzeness!"

- No man in history

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I have some strong tan lines from sunbathing in a bikini over two months ago (I'm currently living in a hot country that obviously isn't the UK). I've now found a guy to have sex with, but I'm a bit worried about my tan lines. I'm guessing he most likely wouldn't mind much, but I need some reassurance as to how much guys do really mind about it. I wonder is it worth me buying some fake tan cream to cover up the pale bits, or should I just leave it and not bother?
    Yea do that, every guy expects women to sunbathe completely naked :rolleyes:

On a serious note, there is absolutely nothing to worry about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerset)
    LOL tan lines are almost a signature sought-after style. I know of girls who kill for the perfect tan lines. Trust me, tan lines are wicked.
    Tan lines in thing shape?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyMilly)
    if tan lines where the only thing i had to worry about with regards to my body id be a very happy bunny i dont think he will care at all!
    Then you worry way too much!

ReputationRep:
    When I'd been on holiday, my boyfriend really appreciated my tan lines for some reason haha! Not sure why though, but I reckon if anything he'll see it as a positive

ReputationRep:
    surely they just prove that your tan is real?

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother, the slightly incorrectly placed cream will be a lot worse than the tan lines (we don't really mind them).

ReputationRep:
    Just Google it and you will get what I mean. Anyway, thanks for the helpful replies!
    wtf? did u do that in purpose?

telling me to google dirty stuff so i get in trouble or something?

and next time sit in the tanning bed naked so you dont get those things

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.