Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer on Friday to study adult nursing!! I was absolutely ecstatic! I start in March too, which I'm kinda of glad about - it gives me time to get used to the idea
    Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone's looked at accommodation yet. I had a quick browse and a lot of places are booked up.
    - Which isn't great but oh well and least I got in. Does anyone know if there are some accommodation I shouldn't go into? It's just I don't know the area that well...
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adavies80)
    I received an offer on Friday to study adult nursing!! I was absolutely ecstatic! I start in March too, which I'm kinda of glad about - it gives me time to get used to the idea
    Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone's looked at accommodation yet. I had a quick browse and a lot of places are booked up.
    - Which isn't great but oh well and least I got in. Does anyone know if there are some accommodation I shouldn't go into? It's just I don't know the area that well...

Thanks.
    Oh a big welldone. Me too I got offer ages ago for March 2014. I do know
    area! The website to apply trough for accommodation is saying January and March we need to apply in Oct! Unless there is any change made recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ant2ony)
    I am new to student room and I also have a place at SHU for march 2014 am so excited!!!!!!!!!
    Well done!! - me 2!! I'm so ecstatic,that it feels unreal right now! Have u applied for adult? - also did u apply through clearing because they still haven't replied to me. They sent me a email saying I have a conditional offer but on ucas I'm still waiting for a firm decision. Idk if that's normal....

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! - me 2!! I'm so ecstatic,that it feels unreal right now! Have u applied for adult? - also did u apply through clearing because they still haven't replied to me. They sent me a email saying I have a conditional offer but on ucas I'm still waiting for a firm decision. Idk if that's normal....
    YES,is normal first you have received email from uni to add them then they will confirm you on UCAS soon. So thats it. You are well come in our March2014 group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delly2)
    Are you ok with March 2014 intake?
    Obviously I'm happy and grateful I got a place but all my friends and my brother leave in September so it's not ideal being on my own for 6 months haha! But they said sep is full! Thank you everyone for all the links it was really helpful x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chowden)
    Obviously I'm happy and grateful I got a place but all my friends and my brother leave in September so it's not ideal being on my own for 6 months haha! But they said sep is full! Thank you everyone for all the links it was really helpful x

Ahahaah its great we got place 6 months are .... but savings started.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any thoughts about if we get a freshers week??

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.
    Hiya, i got an offer for child nursing starting in march 2014 the other day! i'll be living in halls too, i rang accommodation services the other day and they said we need to apply in october this year, and they have lots of places every march for us xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    i've just started a facebook group for march 2014 nursing at shu if anyone is interested

http://www.facebook.com/groups/170804646436713/

xxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _bonnie0040)
    Has anyone had any thoughts about if we get a freshers week??

Hope so hahah, if we don't we should have our own!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chowden)
    Hope so hahah, if we don't we should have our own!
    I like your thinking! nurses freshers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _bonnie0040)
    I like your thinking! nurses freshers!
    let's definitely have our own! xxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Sheffield Hallam for mental health nursing starting in march, I'm going to septembers freshers but deffo should have a march nursing one!!! Nurses do it best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyroscamp18)
    I'm in Sheffield Hallam for mental health nursing starting in march, I'm going to septembers freshers but deffo should have a march nursing one!!! Nurses do it best!

Ok!

ReputationRep:
    nurses psrty the hardest!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I'm applying for children's nursing at sheff for September 2014 and would be grateful if you could give me any advice on personal statements and what qualifications and experience you all have ? I heard sheff is hard to get in to but it's my first choice as I don't really want to move away.

Any help and advice would be brill

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I didn't realise you could apply for march intake so early, ucas told me I had to wait till mid September, but I have applied now anyway, my applications got sent on the 12th of September! I'm so excited to hear from them, I am going to an open day 3rd of November. I've applied to 5unis but this is my first choice, I hope I get in! Did it take long to get an interview/decision?
    thanks!
    hopefully I'll be joining nurses march freshers!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I applied to Sheffield Hallam for adult nursing to start September 2014. I had my interview last sat and at my interview they said there were places left for march 2014 and because I have my grades if would be willing to start march. I said yes ! Waiting to hear if I have a place xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Ive only just found this thread! I will be starting Adult nursing at hallam in March 2014. Ive just moved to Sheffield last month from Scotland to get settled before uni starts. Just wanted to say hi!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    If you're looking for accomodation, I want to move out of the forge at the end of feb/start of march this year
    If you're interested let me know, it is a 15 minute walk from each campus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.