Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koolkat1a)
    In our school, we had kids who dealt in drugs and cigarettes and supply it to the younger kids. They got expelled in the end for smoking and drinking in the school premises themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That happened at my school. He used to sit next to me in Biology and was constantly stoned. i'm not even joking. He got expelled in the end. LOL serves him right.

ReputationRep:
    - When someone farted in Art once, it was so bad everyone ran to the other side of the room.
    - When some insane guy in the year below chased me and my friend around the school. Our other friend tried to barricade the door shut while he was chasing us down a corridor but the insane kid kicked it down.
    - When me and my friend had an acrylic paint fight and we had to spend the rest of the day with multi-coloured paint splattered on our uniforms. We didn't even get in trouble.
    - In GCSE Art a group of us had to put clay on someone's face to make a sculpture of it. The teacher told us to put straws in his nostrils so he could breathe but we forgot and remembered right at the last minute, where we frantically tried to feel the nearly dry clay off his face before he suffocated.
    - Our Science teacher brought in a month old McDonald's hamburger for us to examine and some kid decided to eat some of it. He spend the rest of the day throwing up.
    - That one Science teacher that looked like the Nutty Professor.
    - The drunk Science teacher that kept cans of beer and a quarter bottle of vodka in his desk. He use to stumble round the lab and slur his words. No one reported him.
    - In English we were watching Hancock. There was a scene were an alien screams and arches it's back when it's on an operating table(I think?). Someone said "Best. Orgasm. Ever." in the silent classroom. Everyone burst out laughing, including the tracher.

I'm sure there were lots more but my memory is hazy, I left school 3 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    I remember in year 8, in maths lessons, we would pretend to be dead when our teacher came in! It just seems like such a weird thing to do now, but at the time we seriously thought we would convince our teacher that we were dead, even though in reality he would just walk in and sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddyt08)
    I remember in year 8, in maths lessons, we would pretend to be dead when our teacher came in! It just seems like such a weird thing to do now, but at the time we seriously thought we would convince our teacher that we were dead, even though in reality he would just walk in and sigh
    Lmfaooooo! I'm dying. Hahahahah, we once hid when the teacher went out of the class and he was really confused but the dead one seems classic! Haha

I started giving all the people in my class a male name and so my teacher was interested and I made him name himself a girls name. He chose Anna. Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Teh Smart One)
    We've all had that one supply teacher where the class picks on him/her haha.

As for me, this one time in math, my teacher stepped outside for a second, and as soon he came in, literally everybody switched places and we almost made the teacher go crazy as we kept denying that we had switched places. Eh it was funny for me anyway
    We did that to my maths teacher - not even a supply teacher and she thought that the naughty half of the class had switched and not the good half, but it was all lies we had all switched, she just didn't think the gooduns' could do anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Ikr? Plus they did it to the younger kid and they get influenced really easily. It was sick. There was this one guy in the year below me who looked like he was stoned but we could never prove it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Once we were really mad at our economics teacher so when she walked in, we pretended that we couldn't hear or see her!! She fell for it! She got so worried she started waving her hand in front of our faces but nobody payed any attention. In the end she ran out screaming

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koolkat1a)
    Lol! Once we were really mad at our economics teacher so when she walked in, we pretended that we couldn't hear or see her!! She fell for it! She got so worried she started waving her hand in front of our faces but nobody payed any attention. In the end she ran out screaming

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loooooooool! Our senior teachers are too scary for us to pull something like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My school was so posh that the gym was called james

ReputationRep:
    Supply teacher, in science, we all pretended to be someone else. My mate letting off stink bombs all over the school for a month in year 12. Nobody suspected us and some years 8 got punished for my mates crime. Same mate flooded the toilets, and put tea bags in the swimming pool

ReputationRep:
    Really? Well we didn't pull this prank on the scariest teacher. We pulled it on the most sensitive and vulnerable teacher who would fall for it. we were evil!! 😈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did the ol' air hump from behind to my friend on the way home from school, not realising that behind me was my history teacher and his 4 year old granddaughter...when I realised I was like 'just...disco dancing...aye'.

ReputationRep:
    Omg!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A guy in my business class drunk some Fosters before the lesson and was noticeably drunk and when the teacher told him to leave he fell into a bin and then stumbled out of the door to be sent to our head of year.

Another time a guy in my maths got stoned before the lesson and would not stop laughing all lesson.

I've had many funny moments, can't remember them all. I'm in year 10 and I always think I hate school but I'll miss these moments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my mate got kicked out of class for saying OI to a teacher

ReputationRep:
    Funniest thing was my biology teacher falling asleep in class. Well, funny the first time, and possibly the second. By the end of the year... ARGGGHHH.
    Can't think of anything better not a terribly funny school...

ReputationRep:
    We had a rubbish teacher who would come and teach us maths every other week instead of our normal teacher, she wasn't great and she was very timid so the class kind of tried to push the boundaries with her. For example once when she went out we all swapped seats, some people hid in the cupboard and then we would play a game where the class would take it in turns to just stand up every 10 minutes. I think we did the Mexican wave too, it was funny at the time but I feel a bit sorry for the teacher now as we really were the class from hell.

ReputationRep:
    *nvm*

ReputationRep:
    There were a couple of lessons in year 9 and year 10 where the teacher didn't turn up and the school didn't book a cover teacher for some reason, so we had no teacher and those lessons were chaos. Then they'd tell us off the next day for not informing a teacher that no one had turned up to teach our lesson. Ermm, I don't think it's our responsibility to ensure that a cover teacher is available!

ReputationRep:
    Watching frozen planet last year in Geograpgy with a supply,
    David Attenborough describes how the husband penguin leaves the wife to mate with another penguin. The class all go 'awwwww', sad at the female penguin being left alone by the male, then the teacher, literally screaming at us, fighting back tears says, 'yeah!! Say 'awww', coz its not nice when you come back from a crap day at work being abused by a class of fowl year nines, only to find the supposed 'changed man' leave you with nothing but a lousy note on the fridge, swanning off wiht someone else!'
    Me and my freinds looked at each other wetting ourselves, then the supply puts her head down and walks out the class!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.