Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you prefer driving alone or with someone else in the car? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    So I've only just recently started driving after passing my test back in December. When I first had to go out on my own I was terrified and asked my boyfriend to come out with me for support but now I've been out on the roads on my own, I MUCH prefer driving alone. I don't really know why, maybe because I find it easier to concentrate when I'm on my own or maybe because I can sing along to the radio as loudly and badly as I like

So which do you prefer, driving alone or with someone else in the car?
    We are so alike!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I prefer driving on my own on roads I know. Like to and from work or my boyfriends or whatever. I like singing too lol

But if I'm doing a new route or have to drive quite far I prefer to have company, just for company's sake

Usually have my boyfriend as my passenger but he drives me mad, backseat driver or what and he doesn't even drive himself (hasn't done since he crashed 2 years ago!)

ReputationRep:
    Alone, only I can enjoy my singing.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer on my own as I can drive how I want.

With passengers, you have to be more cautious as there are other peoples lives you have the responsibility off.
    I dont like the people who show off with friends etc in the car, its just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    I am not comfortable.

I'll always want a pass(anger)pal. Passpal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On my own.. Then I can sing along to the radio as loud as I want! And no one will mess with the fan/radio!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love having someone else in the car. Music gets boring and every single radio presenter annoys me somehow

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.