Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? watch

I am 5"9 and a size 8. I want to build up more muscle so I would be happy being a size 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dark-blue)
    I added an extra bit to my last post, but in reply to this one I know the feeling! Even though a 12's not massive, it makes me feel like I've suddenly put on weight or something. I also have this problem with shoes, and sometimes find dresses are suited to my proportions at all! (i.e. the waistband will be too low.)
    Thank you I hope I will grow out of it too! I left high school 2 years ago and for some reason since then have put on weight....think its probably down to not walking any more as I used to walk to school

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8-10 on top 10-12 on the bottom. I like being this size, I don't want to change

Oh and I'm 5'8.

ReputationRep:
    Want to swap? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpottedZebra)
    Obviously only if you want to share this information I'm feeling pretty insecure about myself at the moment...I'm a size 12 but I want to be an 8/10 (I'm only short - 5"2)

Thanks to anyone that answers
    First of all - you really have no need to worry! Size 12 at your height is FINE, honestly. Try not to be insecure about it :console:

To answer your question, I'm a size 8-10 at the moment and I'm about 5''6. My figure is OK, but I was happier when I was a size 6-8 so I'm currently trying to slim back down a bit!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 14 and 5ft 7. Was a size 10/12 just a few years ago, so aiming to get back to that - ideally size 10! x

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft, size 8. Kinda want to be a 6/slimmer and more toned in general, but that's more of an ideal world thing that would be a nice bonus if I exercise more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8 (sometimes 10, depends on shop) in tops which I'm really happy with! I just don't like being a size 12-14 in jeans, I look so disproportionate. It's impossible for me to buy any jeans/trousers because I have really short legs and as the sizes go up, they get longer. One of my pairs of jeans is 3/4 length and they cover my whole leg down to the ankle!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 6/8 (6 in tops, 8 in jeans), and I'm perfectly happy with it

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 3 and I'd been a size 10 for years but in the past few months have gone up to a 12 so would love to get back down to a 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clearlyjulia)
    I'm a 4 or 6. I would love to be a size 8/10 but putting on weight is so god damn hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think some would disagree!

(Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    I'm a size 8 (sometimes 10, depends on shop) in tops which I'm really happy with! I just don't like being a size 12-14 in jeans, I look so disproportionate. It's impossible for me to buy any jeans/trousers because I have really short legs and as the sizes go up, they get longer. One of my pairs of jeans is 3/4 length and they cover my whole leg down to the ankle!
    Take the legs up? (I have this problem with skirts/ dresses sometimes...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oddities)
    I range between a 10 and a 14 (different shops have different sizes). Of course I'd love to have the 10 constantly, but life doesn't work like that... But I don't really 'care' what size I am
    And I'm 1 m 70 (or there abouts)
    (P.S. If you're insecure, find something you like about your body (and why) and then try and add on to the list every day, or every other day)
    Hi I am the same... I range from 10-14 so average as a 12, I am also 5ft 7in...haha
    I would like to be a firm 8-10 but I think body fat ratio is more important then sizes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 6 and a size 8-10. I want to go down to a sold 8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clearlyjulia)
    I'm a 4 or 6. I would love to be a size 8/10 but putting on weight is so god damn hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not trying to put on weight but I know what you mean, I'm one of those people who can eat whatever they want and never gain weight xD

ReputationRep:
    Dress size 8, but 10 in trousers because I have a bigger bum than what's in proportion to the rest of me. Would like to be an easy size 8 all over, but then I am 5ft7, so hey ho...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    10/12 - I'd like to be a 10/8. I'm naturally quite curvy, with fairly large boobs, so I'll never be a tiny size simply because I'm not designed that way. But I'd like to tone up.

Oh, and I'm 5 foot 4.75 inches.

I'm protective of my height, I used to think I was tiny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow.panda)
    I'm not trying to put on weight but I know what you mean, I'm one of those people who can eat whatever they want and never gain weight xD
    Jealous -_- :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 6/8/10. It varies depending on where I bought the clothes from. It's quite weird how I can vary so much though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft5 and im a size 8/10 (depending on where i shop), i dont think i could fit in any smaller sizes even if i lost weight because of my hips and tbh i think health and BMI is more important than what size clothes you are

ReputationRep:
    Size 10 and I'm 5ft 7in. I'd like to be a size 8 but I'm not too bothered

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.