Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Weirdest/most disturbing dream you've had watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have also had some very weird dreams with evil rabbits that turn out to be undead but are indistinguishable from my (now dead) rabbits. Properly scared me at the time.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where all the pregnant women on earth were sent to live on an island until they had their children. I was one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Gus from Breaking Bad asking me out and me refusing , telling him that we should bang loads of chicks instead . Up to this day why I had that dream it's beyond me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid I used to dream reasons why I shouldn't have to get up. I don't actually remember but apparently I once responded to being woken by explaining that I was dreaming information pertaining to the end of the world and it was imperative that I be left alone in order to prevent catastrophe. My mum didn't buy it. Another time I was in ww1 and someone of vital importance who needed to get back.

More recently when I hit snooze on my alarm and go back to sleep I dream that I've got up and am heading to campus only to wake up still in bed.

I've had a few disturbing ones where I've woken up and thought what a great film it'd make but I can't remember much of them now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emrys141)
    I had a dream where all the pregnant women on earth were sent to live on an island until they had their children. I was one of them.
    That reminds me of lost Aaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i had this recurring dream years ago about water coming to life and overthrowing us for mistreating it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Getting raped by Yaya Toure was a particularly disturbing one.

I had been playing alot of fifa that night; so the person doing it was somewhat understandable but disturbing nevertheless.
    Could have been worse, could have been Akinfenwa
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Could have been worse, could have been Akinfenwa
    Indeed :lol: I should be thankful it was only Yaya I suppose...

ReputationRep:
    Being chased about my local library for "discovering the secret of the Wind in the Willows," storing it in a SIM card, which I kept in my sock. The villain was able to summon invisible monsters, but I was the only one who could see them, it was like a lion but it was green-ish, then it walked through water of some sort and developed horns. Part of the chase ended up with me Ezio-ing my way up a skyscraper carrying a huge plank of wood.

::::I've never read Wind in the Willows and this was last night

One time I woke up in the middle of the night terrified, what had I been doing in my nightmare?

I was eating an old cotton t-shirt with a fork.....WTF? (Yes, that's it)

ReputationRep:
    My most disturbing dream can't be told. It's too nasty.

But I had a really weird dream in primary school where I dreamt that there was a new teacher who was changing all the kids noses into pigs noses and then eating them. I was investigating this crime with this girl in my class who I didn't know too well, but suddenly when I turned around, her nose was a big pig nose too. Desperate, I asked the Grim Reaper to help me, so I got on death's white horse and then decided I'd rather become the next Grim Reaper instead.

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream in which I discovered my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl in his history class (no idea where that came from, for a start). In the dream, a bunch of six foot tall cockney babies murdered her in a velodrome and the rest of the dream we me running away from the police in slow-motion, like I had a parachute attached to my backside.

ReputationRep:
    Typical zombie apocolyse with me in the middle of a room with no way out then suddenly out of the skylight above me, my best mate somehow knows Barrack Obama and pulls me up and takes us to safety in his presidential helicopter.

I had been playing left 4 dead 2. Obama possibly assumed the personality of Coach?

ReputationRep:
    Also had a dream of where I had successful trials for a lower premiership team such as Wigan (or West Brom, can't remember now) at Left Back. Only girls were allowed to play and the movement was Tron style.

ReputationRep:
    Microwaving a few slugs. Don't ask how or why - it was totally random. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Weirdest dream i had was seeing George Galloway being dragged across the beach by a mean looking Turtle. Which later devoured him with aplomb.

Ive had loads of weird dreams like that.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream once that I was in my friends street and I was bombing all the cars, then there was a helicopter looking for me and suddenly I was in a jungle being chased. That's pretty much all I remember...good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbieare)
    I had a dream once that I was in my friends street and I was bombing all the cars, then there was a helicopter looking for me and suddenly I was in a jungle being chased. That's pretty much all I remember...good times.
    Bombing all the cars eh. Maybe you were an Al Qaeda associate. And maybe the part in the jungle was you on the run from MI5.

ReputationRep:
    Having sex with people in my class who I never talk to irl.

It makes it so awkward when I have to do group work because that's all I can think about

ReputationRep:
    Normally don't remember my dreams but last night I dreamed I had to clean pots and pans that were super super dirty (think they had something like mince stuck on them) and I thought it'd be a good idea to use magic to get rid of it. Used my wand (...no dirty connotations here) and spell "scourgify" then realised I was doing magic outside school and was underage, panicked and went to hide.

....I've been reading the harry potter books again.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream ( when i was little) i was in a grave yard and a decomposing body stood up looked at me and started chanting in a made up language and just kept staring at me until it then rolled up like a rug then the sun rose behind it and i woke up... :dontknow: idk it was weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.