Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean9461)
    cheers appreciate it. I'm from the north east. Not much of a move for me. I really need to look into this more. I thought we started in september!

I applied on the deadline january 15th last minute. I honestly have no clue what im doing lol
    I make it more clear. We move in for Accommodation on 22nd/23rd and than we get freshers week which should last for a week or maybe 2 weeks than we start our lessons early October. Freshers week will be nothing expect for parties, nightclubbing and all the others fresher activites that will be on show.

Finish your student finance, sort out your woodlands accommodation out. They will send the forms fill that in and I think you have to pay a deposit for that. Another advice would be have some sort of savings since your student finance might get delayed so it doesn't affect you that much and apart from that just look forward to September.

I took a year out so I know how it feels to be out of education but cheer up and don't worry. There got support available, just work hard and you get used to it within 2 months.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    I make it more clear. We move in for Accommodation on 22nd/23rd and than we get freshers week which should last for a week or maybe 2 weeks than we start our lessons early October. Freshers week will be nothing expect for parties, nightclubbing and all the others fresher activites that will be on show.

Finish your student finance, sort out your woodlands accommodation out. They will send the forms fill that in and I think you have to pay a deposit for that. Another advice would be have some sort of savings since your student finance might get delayed so it doesn't affect you that much and apart from that just look forward to September.

I took a year out so I know how it feels to be out of education but cheer up and don't worry. There got support available, just work hard and you get used to it within 2 months.

Good luck.
    Thanks i appreciate all that. Where did you find all this information out? I need to get reading lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean9461)
    Thanks i appreciate all that. Where did you find all this information out? I need to get reading lol
    I did plenty of research, I gotten so much advice from friends that I know that go uni. Any more help, I be happy to give more advice. Apart from that.

Good luck with student finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    I did plenty of research, I gotten so much advice from friends that I know that go uni. Any more help, I be happy to give more advice. Apart from that.

Good luck with student finance.
    Appreciate all the help and look forward to meeting other people who will be starting this course in September on here. I'll stay in touch

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.