Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm llamabeans328.

Got super loads of work to do tonight (I hate final year) but I'll add people tomorrow. Feel free to add me in the meantime though.

ReputationRep:
    My ****ing account got deleted on an update last year. Haven't played it since. Was soooo pissed I spent months playing it I used to check it every lesson at college so it was a disruption to my learning

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    What have I started! Ive accepted everyone at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've only just started playing, but this game seems quite good so far. I've added everyone on here, but if anyone else wants to add me, my username is alex12alex11 .

ReputationRep:
    anyone else loving the snake whacking license?

ReputationRep:
    This thread made my get this game. Feel free to add me ManEatingMuffin.
    I've added everyone on here already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Such an addictive game already, and now with Whacking Day it's like I can't put the game down

Username: atomgiraffe

ReputationRep:
    What do I do with all the eggs in my town?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    What do I do with all the eggs in my town?
    After Lisa and Homer have done their 24 hour tasks for whacking day you will get a load of snakes and then you can click on the eggs and they will hatch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebolt)
    After Lisa and Homer have done their 24 hour tasks for whacking day you will get a load of snakes and then you can click on the eggs and they will hatch
    Thanks, I still have another 5 hours to wait then .

ReputationRep:
    Ive been leaving little 'G' egg shapes to let you know its me !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still got lots of work to do but what the hell! I've added everyone here now.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the eggs guys.

I've just finished Whacking Day Pt.1 so i'll start leaving you all some now!

(Original post by Gina)
    Ive been leaving little 'G' egg shapes to let you know its me !
    I've been making little arrows with mine Sort of like, <

ReputationRep:
    It's so slow collecting snakes, I only got about 750. Definitely won't hit the 12k target at this rate but I don't have the time to visit 100 friends' towns and whack 5 snakes from each every day. I hope I get enough for the stadium.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luhar)
    It's so slow collecting snakes, I only got about 750. Definitely won't hit the 12k target at this rate but I don't have the time to visit 100 friends' towns and whack 5 snakes from each every day. I hope I get enough for the stadium.
    you can whack more than 5 snakes! well I've been getting them all haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    you can whack more than 5 snakes! well I've been getting them all haha
    Are you talking about your own town or your friends?

ReputationRep:
    I love this game!! Perfect break for revision, and love all the voice acting.

My ID: topmanfaz

Added everyone here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luhar)
    Are you talking about your own town or your friends?
    my friends

ReputationRep:
    I've just started playing it, if only for the ironic humour of insulting other freemium city builders!

Add Gofre if you so desire.

ReputationRep:
    I've been able to wack more than 5 in my friends springfields! Also if you haven't already you can get a statue and 10 free donuts if you press homer and then press him another 10 times

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.