(Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt)
    I hope it was Viva Piñata.

You should be ashamed of yourself ������

It was call of duty 4 and I was definitely letting her win. :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Haha!

What did you say?
    She said "I think I'll just throw this out" and I rather sheepishly agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    She said "I think I'll just throw this out" and I rather sheepishly agreed.
    Haha. Yeah. I can see why you capitulated.

At least it wasn't a massive tub with a pump dispenser or anything.

She'll not be awake at night wondering wtf you've been up to.

ReputationRep:
    Talking to myself whilst doing the dishes. I was talking passionately about Philosophy and I didn't even realise it. Mum's there watching me thinking what a right nerd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    It was call of duty 4 and I was definitely letting her win. :innocent:
    "letting her win" sure I believe you

ReputationRep:
    Watching Twilight

ReputationRep:
    When I was making a stir fry and was acting like I was on TV presenting a cooking show and giving instructions on how to make it. That, or singing the whole of bohemian rhapsody to myself in the mirror.

Both occasions they didn't say anything but just watched until I noticed they were there. Or took a video on their phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    My mum used to watch me masturbate in the bath. For some reason, she used to bath me and my brothers in the same bath until we were about 11.

...ehhh....

ReputationRep:
    Both parents have caught me having sex, they didn't get the concept of knocking and actually waiting for me to invite them in. More recently, my parents came over to visit and I couldn't understand why my Daddy wasn't making eye contact with me, later I realised he'd been staring at my Rampant Rabbit: The Big One which was on the floor next to the bed. In my defence I'm not used to visitors.

ReputationRep:
    Not trying to get sympathy or anything but when I was five I coloured the sun in blue instead of yellow in my colouring book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    Both parents have caught me having sex, they didn't get the concept of knocking and actually waiting for me to invite them in. More recently, my parents came over to visit and I couldn't understand why my Daddy wasn't making eye contact with me, later I realised he'd been staring at my Rampant Rabbit: The Big One which was on the floor next to the bed. In my defence I'm not used to visitors.
    If any of my exes dads caught me giving it to them, I'm pretty certain I'd throw myself out the f**cking window.

ReputationRep:
    Back when I was doing my GCSE mocks. I was secretly playing PS3 rather than taking notes on my laptop. Long story short, I had a system of covering the PS3 with a blanket and the laptop in front of me to make it look like I was doing work.

Dad walks in, and in my haste to cover my PS3, my PJ shorts get caught on the back of my chair. He walks in on me with my shorts pulled down revealing my arse while I am bending down right in front of my laptop.

What was more awkward, was that he said "don't make a mess" to me and just left, with me transfixed half naked in front of my laptop.

Things have never been the same between us.

ReputationRep:
    Voting Conservative...

ReputationRep:
    If any of my exes dads caught me giving it to them, I'm pretty certain I'd throw myself out the f**cking window.
    same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusfox)
    Voting Conservative...
    That's sick.

ReputationRep:
    Hiding in the garage naked pretending to be a wizard,

ReputationRep:
    I've never been caught doing anything embarrassing, either I'm very lucky or it will all come at once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danzpk)
    Hiding in the garage naked pretending to be a wizard,
    Nothing awkward about that.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    My mum caught me scratching my thigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kousar)
    Talking to myself whilst doing the dishes. I was talking passionately about Philosophy and I didn't even realise it. Mum's there watching me thinking what a right nerd.
    I agree, doing the dishes is extremely awkward. But that might be due to the fact that I do them naked.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.