Di Canio making it all about him :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Stunning finish

ReputationRep:
    I fookin' love Di Canio.

Hilarious.

Great goals.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I overslept for this game, I really am....

ReputationRep:
    Entirely the officials fault. Should have been 1-1 which would have changed the whole game. Not to mention that Vaughan was offside for his lucky hit.

End of the day, better team are losing, 2 lucky on the break strikes. Should be 1-1. Sunderland are ****ing terrible, only reason we've been beaten is due to poor officiating and because we actually play to win.

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle well and truly dealt with. The Toon army leaving in droves, Pardew boilling inside. Sunderland fans chanting Paolo Di Canio- What a game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Stunning finish
    Who cares? He was offside. Should be 1-1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktotalgamer)
    Who cares? He was offside. Should be 1-1.
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    :yawn:
    Well he was? Was he or,wasn't he? Poor officiating again. Better team losing.

ReputationRep:
    Entirely the officials fault. Should have been 1-1 which would have changed the whole game. Not to mention that Vaughan was offside for his lucky hit.

End of the day, better team are losing, 2 lucky on the break strikes. Should be 1-1. Sunderland are ****ing terrible, only reason we've been beaten is due to poor officiating and because we actually play to win.
    So, so deluded.

Can't wait for the Pardew post-match conference :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    So, so deluded.

Can't wait for the Pardew post-match conference :rofl:
    Not deluded at all. Should be 1-1. In a game like this, big decisions like that count. Sunderland have been lucky. End of.

ReputationRep:
    I knew there was a reason I was delighted when Di Canio got the job. I want a "Di Canio cam".

ReputationRep:

And what about Sessengon's 'foul' on Steven Taylor? Never a freekick, and he would have been clean through. Not to mention his shirt pull on Danny Graham, solid penalty.

ReputationRep:
    Well he was? Was he or,wasn't he? Poor officiating again. Better team losing.

ReputationRep:

Father, forgive the fickle, for they do not know what they are doing

ReputationRep:
    Not deluded at all. Should be 1-1. In a game like this, big decisions like that count. Sunderland have been lucky. End of.
    Sunderland have 3 points. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    And what about Sessengon's 'foul' on Steven Taylor? Never a freekick, and he would have been clean through. Not to mention his shirt pull on Danny Graham, solid penalty.
    He got the man, and how many shirt pulls do you actually see given? Should be 1-1. Screwed by terrible officiating. Sunderland are still ****ing terrible in comparison to us.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.