Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britains Got Talent 2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    Anybody going to be watching Britains Got Talent tonight?

I personally just enjoy watching the auditions, unless there is someone truly amazing on.

I actually find other counties much more exciting than ours usually. Check out this guy from last year you may or may not have seen:

Oh my god that guy was absolutely awesome. When the F1 car went in to the pitstop I lost it.

Attraction were the best last night, by far!

ReputationRep:
    Attraction, the theatre group was also my favourite was so good! Something different than people just singing etc!

ReputationRep:
    Attraction was heavenly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotMyToothbrush)
    Paul from Preston?
    Please remind me
    That really terrible comedian near the start..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    That really terrible comedian near the start..
    oh ****, it hurt to watch him.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who watches The Voice did you notice Alice from last weeks BGT auditioned at the beginning and didn't get through? She seemed like a completely different person. Not the shy person she came across as on BGT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALHammond)
    Anyone who watches The Voice did you notice Alice from last weeks BGT auditioned at the beginning and didn't get through? She seemed like a completely different person. Not the shy person she came across as on BGT.
    Yep, noticed that too. Playing a game of some sort there?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't massively impressed by anyone except the shadow dancers. But even the rubbish acts didn't seem as funny this time round, just a bit more desperate. I'll still keep watching it though in case it gets any better...

ReputationRep:
    .Have you seen that act by this guy Thomas Bounce Its goood.And the one by Mcnasty.:cool:Anybody see the act by a guy in a sumo costume in week 4 auditions I missed it and need to see it Can you please post it here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotMyToothbrush)
    Does anybody else recognise the disabled comedian kid from somewhere but not know where?
    I swear I have seen him on the news or another TV programme before but I cannot put my finger on what it actually was!
    Ik! exactly my thoughts, he definitely looks like I've seen him before on TV

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wish people wouldn't boo Simon. He speaks the most sense out of all the judges and most the time he's right :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I love Britains Got Talent who does everyone want to win? :')

ReputationRep:
    The shadow people to win! I like that woman that does the impressions too.

ReputationRep:
    People really need to stop giving the kids brownie points now. Too many "cute acts" going through at the expense of more talented acts...

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. Brucie is right. Kids shouldn't be allowed on the show and not because they aren't talented but because people can't say no to them.

You also get comments like "That was amazing for five year olds". Well, that's not how it should be judged. You're better than others in the competition or you're not. Age shouldn't come into it.

I'm glad Jack and Francine are in the final, although I'm not keen on Francine, because at least they are offering something different to what we usually get. It seems all Britain likes is singing and dancing.

Lost for words at Attraction, they have to win!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I see maarty goin through absolutly love his personality

ReputationRep:
    I don't usually like ventriloquists but I loved him tonight. I hope he goes through to add a bit of variety to the final.

ReputationRep:
    Attraction have our vote

But we really like Arthur Lager as well

ReputationRep:
    My dad - "That dog is more intelligent than some of my members of staff". :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.