Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danniepreece92)
    Hi, I'm also starting a childhood studies course in September, staying in wolvo town centre accommodation
    Hi I didn't realise there was a wolves town centre accom nice to meet you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Yeah it's called Chambers 51 right in the Town centre.

Nice to meet you to

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Yeah it's called Chambers 51 right in the Town centre.

Nice to meet you to
    That's cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone know when the results day is for BTECs? I was told its the same day as A-Levels so the 15th? But haven't been able to find any info to support it :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethyboo123)
    Hey does anyone know when the results day is for BTECs? I was told its the same day as A-Levels so the 15th? But haven't been able to find any info to support it :/
    I can't imagine it be any different.
    I didn't do any btec's this year but when I did my gcse's I did a couple and the results were the same day as the rest of my gcse's.
    I can't imagine that this time round it would be different to a-level results day
    Maybe ring up the exam board for your btec's and ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also starting a childhood studies course in September, staying in wolvo town centre accommodation
    Ooo hello, i'm doing same course!! but i'll be staying in Walsall

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am also doing that course. Childhood and family studies with special needs and inclusion studies. I have accomadtion in student village but haven't been told which block :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghudson19)
    Hey, I am also doing that course. Childhood and family studies with special needs and inclusion studies. I have accomadtion in student village but haven't been told which block :/
    <br />
    <br />
    Oh my god finally somebody who is doing the exact same course as me!!
    Hi I'm Kat and I promise I'm not weird :P
    Nobody knows their block or anything until you get there and you're moving in
    Send me a PM, we should chat
    Are you waiting on results?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting childhood studies in September at wolvo uni, Walsall campus (: would be good to speak to people before we start

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm hoping to start childhood and family studies with special needs and inclusion studies too. I am also staying on Walsall campus with en-suite. Be great to get to know some people before hand as I live 4 hours away and don't know anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

I'm hoping to start BA (Hons) Education Studies at the Walsall campus next month (results pending)! It would be good to talk to anyone who has applied to the same course? From the open days I found that the childhood/family studies were linked with Education but I chose Education on it's own but I think there will be a crossover at some point!
    Hoping to hear back from you all!

Jack

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    Do any of you know of anyone doing the English & Education studies degree? Seems just to be me at the moment xx

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I did apply for that one and got a conditional and put it as my insurance choice. From the open days I think that all the Education/Childhood/Family studies are linked in some way because the presentation was a mix of all of them but no, you are not the only one who applied because I did! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Andrea)
    Hey everyone

I'm hoping to start BA (Hons) Education Studies at the Walsall campus next month (results pending)! It would be good to talk to anyone who has applied to the same course? From the open days I found that the childhood/family studies were linked with Education but I chose Education on it's own but I think there will be a crossover at some point!
    Hoping to hear back from you all!

Jack
    hiya! i'm doing childhood studies, so yeah we may cross over as well! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma2508)
    hiya! i'm doing childhood studies, so yeah we may cross over as well! xx

I applied for Childhood, Family and Education studies and got a conditional but I chose Education Studies as a single honours but on the open day I was told I could change to any other one because they are all pretty similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Andrea)
    I applied for Childhood, Family and Education studies and got a conditional but I chose Education Studies as a single honours but on the open day I was told I could change to any other one because they are all pretty similar
    So what is it you're doing then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Education Studies as a single honours is my firm choice with Education Studies and English as my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank goodness there is someone doing it Will be nice to meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie murray2013)
    Oh thank goodness there is someone doing it Will be nice to meet you
    Are you living in halls or at home?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone wanting to study Genetics and Molecular Biology? I've applied and I've only seen one other person who has applied I'm staying at the Student Village

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.