Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupidest thing you have done watch

ReputationRep:
    Fell asleep in the middle of the road, after a session on Brandy.

But I was so much older then I'm younger than that now.
    Bob Dylan.

ReputationRep:
    Tried climbing over a gate that was connected to a fence that had the little rounded points on the top. I didn't quite fit on the gate, so put one hand on the fence. Jumped down off the gate but didn't let go, piercing my palm and blood went everywhere and another trip to A&E(my ninth in 2 years).

It wasn't the best PE lesson ever.

ReputationRep:
    Last week when I was in my friend's hotel room in Berlin, I was pretend samurai fighting with some wooken katanas that my friends bought in the Alexanderplatz market the night before. I put it over my head and jumped like a striking attack and I ripped down a light fixture with the sword. I carefully put it back where it was and we never touched them or the light again :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    All separate incidents:

Drank petrol.
    Stayed overnight in a girls' boarding school, having left my car parked in the headmistress's space.
    Walked off a bridge at night, breaking both my legs.
    Natural selection is trying to get rid o you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    All separate incidents:

Drank petrol.
    Stayed overnight in a girls' boarding school, having left my car parked in the headmistress's space.
    Walked off a bridge at night, breaking both my legs.
    Why oh Why did you drink petrol and walk off a bridge? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    Why oh Why did you drink petrol and walk off a bridge? :O
    They were all separate incidents.

ReputationRep:
    Stuck a knife in the toaster to rescue the bread.

I thought the whole "it gives you a shock" thing was a myth.

It isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Decided to be spontaneous and got on a boat to Ireland with no plans :confused:

Went to school slightly drunk

Got an expensive first car, which I mangled two weeks later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    They were all separate incidents.
    I know, I just mean why would you do those things anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Ran into a wall. Yes... head on, in to a wall.

ReputationRep:
    Where do we start?

• Set fire to bacon
    • Weld (kinda) carpet to the inside of a computer
    • Cut myself making a sandwich
    • Set fire to bacon again
    • Nearly break my finger doing up a nut
    • Set fire to a fire blanket
    • There are videos of me being shut in my english teachers car boot, I swear it seemed like a good idea at the time

All separate incidents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    I know, I just mean why would you do those things anyway?
    Drank petrol because I was young and stupid, and someone said it would enable you to breathe fire (later he said he made it all up and had no idea if you could breathe fire).

Stayed overnight in the girls' school because I was seeing one of the VI formers. (It's ok, she was in the Upper Sixth).

Walked off the bridge - it's a very strange story. It was dark and involved something that no-one will have heard of called a CWS (don't worry about it).

ReputationRep:
    Fell off a ski lift once, that was pretty stupid. Once you've fell there's snow going back....

ReputationRep:
    Not the most stupidest thing I have done, but something stupid I have done just recently.

Basically my mom bought a new plunger from town and when she got back, I noticed and immediately started playing with it in the bathroom.
    Somehow, I ended up sticking it to the bathroom mirror and when I gently tried to pull it off the whole mirror ended up cracking and falling apart in pieces! :eek:
    It's fair to say my mom wasn't too pleased when she came upstairs and found out what I've done...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRENDY_TURBAN)
    Where do we start?

• Set fire to bacon
    • Weld (kinda) carpet to the inside of a computer
    • Cut myself making a sandwich
    • Set fire to bacon again
    • Nearly break my finger doing up a nut
    • Set fire to a fire blanket
    • There are videos of me being shut in my english teachers car boot, I swear it seemed like a good idea at the time

All separate incidents.
    That just made me laugh! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Pissed off at mum for showing friends embarrassing photos, so in revenge I decided to drink an entire bottle of almond food flavouring thinking it wouldn't be bad and quite nice, I was wrong, it was concentrated, and burn my whole mouth, I have do the cinnamon challenge and that is nothing compared to an entire bottle of flavouring.

ReputationRep:
    Tried to turn the bathroom light off when I was 9 by jumping in the air, biting the cord and pulling it as I land. Knocked two of my bottom teeth out and must have been to the dental hospital about 20 times from the ages of 9-11. My parents don't know how I really knocked them out (told them I fell over.)

ReputationRep:
    losing my nutella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    thought smoking Lady Grey tea would be a good idea. protip: it's disgusting
    :facepalm2:

I know a guy who had no cigarettes and was absolutely desperate - so he rolled up some tea with A4 paper and smoked the whole thing. I'm surprised he didn't die.

The same guy used to smoke in the shower wearing a golf visor under his nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Decided to be spontaneous and got on a boat to Ireland with no plans :confused:

Went to school slightly drunk

Got an expensive first car, which I mangled two weeks later
    What happened?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.