Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know nothing on Freshers yet except something from the Facebook page inviting me to an event for Freshers September 14th that's all tho, hopefully we all get a pack soon ) can't wait for more information

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know I was told it lasts for 2 weeks but that's it :P what event was this?and is there a Facebook page for people starting in September??

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything bout freshers week :/

I heard that last year at Caerleon Dominions was there handing out free Pizza

ReputationRep:
    Ahh awesome and there is a facebook page, but I am not sure many people know of it really, only for students studying and newport and caerleon though! --> https://www.facebook.com/NewportStudents2013?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theatrewriter94)
    I haven't heard anything bout freshers week :/

I heard that last year at Caerleon Dominions was there handing out free Pizza
    FREE PIZZA!!! I'm so there :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dlward94)
    Ahh awesome and there is a facebook page, but I am not sure many people know of it really, only for students studying and newport and caerleon though! --> https://www.facebook.com/NewportStudents2013?fref=ts
    Awesome!! Have liked it :3

ReputationRep:
    About the free pizza... It's true haha but just for one day, at freshers fayre x they had a stand and everyone had a free slice hehe (I only know because I was on the foundation art diploma there last year, so I get freshers twice hehe)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freglin)
    About the free pizza... It's true haha but just for one day, at freshers fayre x they had a stand and everyone had a free slice hehe (I only know because I was on the foundation art diploma there last year, so I get freshers twice hehe)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You lucky duck :L haha

ReputationRep:

I did find it, I bin looking on all the pages trying to find people doing my course, no luck yet though

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg u r so lucky! !

ReputationRep:
    mm pizza and don't worry, I haven't found a single person who is doing my course, looks like I am on my own!

ReputationRep:
    mm pizza and don't worry, I haven't found a single person who is doing my course, looks like I am on my own!
    what course you doing? I'm glad I anit on my own we'll probably find some people at freshers

ReputationRep:
    I am doing psychology and counselling and yeah we probably will, it just would have been nice to have found someone before I started I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've managed to find one person :L I just don't think people are signed up on here :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its a shame more people don't know of this, or the facebook page, it would be so much easier to find people :') but I will meet them eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly!! What is it like 5 weeks to go?? OMG I'm so excited xD

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared! Haha every time I think about it I get that feeling like going over a hill fast in a car... XD I just wish I was going into halls, and then I think I'd look forward to it more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared! Haha every time I think about it I get that feeling like going over a hill fast in a car... XD I just wish I was going into halls, and then I think I'd look forward to it more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love that feeling :3 haha! It's gonna be great. Speak now we know we're 'not the only non fashonistas' on the course as you put it :P And it's not too late to convince your mum is it? :/

ReputationRep:
    I am doing psychology and counselling and yeah we probably will, it just would have been nice to have found someone before I started I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey dude! I'm doing Psychology and Counseling Studies this September!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyitspaxo)
    I emailed them today! And got an instant reply saying my place in en suite halls has been reserved! I would just drop them a quick email just incase just puts your mind at rest if nothing else and only takes a couple of minutes and I have my results so I'm literally set for September!!
    Hey I applied to my accommodation June the first, I've had my A levels for a year now because I dropped out of uni last year but I still haven't heard back, just wondering what email you used? Cheers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.