Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcticloux)
    sounds nice! Criminology and Criminal Justice, I'm yet to find anyone else whos doing it yet though ah
    If you go on the 2013 UCLan Freshers facebook page I'm sure I've seen a few doing Criminology =3 Ahh your courses sounds much more interesting than mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaiizel)
    If you go on the 2013 UCLan Freshers facebook page I'm sure I've seen a few doing Criminology =3 Ahh your courses sounds much more interesting than mine.
    ah thankyou! hmm I'm not too sure what to expect from it tbh, I've heard a few mixed opinions on it! Are you doing the Flying Start thing in July?

ReputationRep:
    ah thankyou! hmm I'm not too sure what to expect from it tbh, I've heard a few mixed opinions on it! Are you doing the Flying Start thing in July?
    Ah well, just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll be fine :3 And no, I've been to Preston a couple of times before and I know my way around a bit. I don't really see the point because we'll be doing similar things during fresher's weeks. Are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaiizel)
    Ah well, just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll be fine :3 And no, I've been to Preston a couple of times before and I know my way around a bit. I don't really see the point because we'll be doing similar things during fresher's weeks. Are you?
    yeah I think so, I've never been able to make it to any of the applicant days or open days so it's like the only chance I'm going to get to know the University and area better before I start!

ReputationRep:
    yeah I think so, I've never been able to make it to any of the applicant days or open days so it's like the only chance I'm going to get to know the University and area better before I start!
    Aw okay, have fun! ^^

ReputationRep:
    is anyone going to the Flying Start from Cumbria?

ReputationRep:
    ah I'm in iQ! Same here, need to work so hard these next few weeks, I'll be so gutted if I don't get the grades ha! What are you going to be studying?
    Helloo, I'm in IQ too, did not know freshers lasted two weeks, the longer the better! haha what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Freshers starts on 14th September and lasts until 28th.
    Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    I have got the students union website for freshers stuff www.uclansu.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarintasnim)
    Helloo, I'm in IQ too, did not know freshers lasted two weeks, the longer the better! haha what are you studying?

Politics! yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Politics! yourself?
    Ahh that sounds interesting, and psychology for me!

ReputationRep:
    Politics! yourself?

History and Politics? I'm doing that.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.. I'm studying Forensic Science and Anthropology, first year this September.. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarintasnim)
    Ahh that sounds interesting, and psychology for me!
    oh nice which halls are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Foundation Entry Physics?

ReputationRep:
    is anyone staying in Liberty Court halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonia171)
    is anyone staying in Liberty Court halls?
    yep, i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatcho10)

yep, i am
    Yay cool! Which block and flat are ya in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonia171)
    Yay cool! Which block and flat are ya in?
    not sure which block it is but flat 56 what about you? Going to any of the freshers events?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Neuroscience? Staying in IQ, FLAT 21!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.