Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many people had you slept with at 19? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Male and 2 for me at 19.

With that said, i was dating a different girl nearly every week and kissing them, had a couple of blowjobs and fingered a dozen or so by that point so if i'd have been able to close and take all opportunities i'd be close to your number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm still a virgin by choice, but have had the opportunity literally right in front of me before. As long as your comfortable and safe I wouldn't worry to much.
    and me:
    ONS: 0
    relationship: 0

not by choice :|

ReputationRep:
    I never really thought about how many girls I've penetrated in total until tonight. This was an eye opener. I'm looking at 30 at 19.

I feel really unclean.

ReputationRep:
    These threads turn TSR into a shameful pit of regret and self-pity.

im still 19, but so far ive only slept with one guy.. it was a ons.. I don't remember anything really... oops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdavies06)
    Surely you all feel happy and comfortable with your relatively low numbers? Are you happy with your decisions to make it that way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My number isn't as high as yours but I'm happy with my number. Don't know why I wouldn't be.

I'm guessing the only reason you ask is because you're not happy with your decisions?

In which case ask yourself why your number is that high.

Not to shame anyone. But the girls who I'm 'close' with (as in have had deep personal conversations with) who have numbers around 20 or above are usually extremely deranged lol. (Two are ****ing psycho). They have extreme self confidence/ self esteem issues which they try to correct by getting attention from/ sleeping with guys.
    Then there's the others who aren't quite as high in numbers who are completely normal.

Just what I've noticed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One night stands : 7
    Relationships: 4

Was with the same bloke for over 4 years at one point, would have probably been quite a lot higher had it not been for that
    I assume some of those years were after 19, or that number is crazy...?

.. I know a guy who'd slept with 50+ when he was 17, I just thought that was a bit crazy haha
    I call bull****

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and just the one.

ReputationRep:
    One relationship when I was 17 - 18.

Surely you all feel happy and comfortable with your relatively low numbers? Are you happy with your decisions to make it that way?
    Definitely. It means I can be honest to any future girlfriends without giving off a bad impression.

(Original post by MasterJomi)
    My number isn't as high as yours but I'm happy with my number. Don't know why I wouldn't be.

I'm guessing the only reason you ask is because you're not happy with your decisions?

In which case ask yourself why your number is that high.

Not to shame anyone. But the girls who I'm 'close' with (as in have had deep personal conversations with) who have numbers around 20 or above are usually extremely deranged lol. (Two are ****ing psycho). They have extreme self confidence/ self esteem issues which they try to correct by getting attention from/ sleeping with guys.
    Then there's the others who aren't quite as high in numbers who are completely normal.

Just what I've noticed.
    Lol I can echo this. Either extreme self-confidence problems or "Daddy issues".

ReputationRep:
    0 and still 0

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My number isn't hugely low (5) compared to most people here but I'm still happy with it. They were all people I liked and was seeing at the time plus it was fun. So I don't regret any of them.

Your number is too high if you regret any or cringe when you think of the person. Also if you were so drunk you don't remember because chances are it was rubbish anyway.

ReputationRep:

I'm female, and at 19 I had slept with 7 guys (still at 7 now and I'm 23)

4 relationships
    3 One night stands
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Not even 1

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried my 'number' is a little large.

I want to compare to see how many other people have/had slept with at the age of 19?

Maybe categorise them as:

- One night stands
    - Relationships

Posted from TSR Mobile
    xx

ReputationRep:
    By 19, 0.

Fortunately Uni, if it didn't quite work some magic (I'm looking at you 50+ 17 year old) certainly helped the process along a bit.

Also, thank goodness for moderate amounts of alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    3, but could have been 4, 5 or 6 had I not said no.

Don't worry too much about your number OP, past is past - nothing can be one about it, at least you know what you can expect / what is not acceptable from another partner

at 19, 1 (relationship)

After 20 there's been about 5 more (one night stands)

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Relationship:0
    ONS: 6

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.