Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Medieval
    Soul reaver: legacy of kain
    Crash bandicoot 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    haha so was I. You couldn't even get out the car, yet it was so entertaining just driving around and get into cop chases.
    hahaha I know, one tiny wrong move then they were millions of the cops right on your back. :dance:

ReputationRep:
    crash bandicoot 2
    Driver
    Tomb raider 3
    GTA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahhh_92)
    hahaha I know, one tiny wrong move then they were millions of the cops right on your back. :dance:
    Yeah and the blue "Felony" bar that would go up, when more cops were on your tail
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by St. Brynjar)
    Worms Armageddon
    This is currently the disk in my ps3. I've been playing it recently. It's epic, though obviously a lot better when you have someone else to play it with you.

ReputationRep:
    Tomb raider 1,2 and 3
    That Mickey mouse game
    ResIdnet evil 3 Nemisis
    Star Wars phantom menace
    Crash Bandicoot

ReputationRep:
    Crash Team Racing is the most freaking awesome game ever!

But in all honesty, I spent most of my childhood glued to Gran Turismo 2. Given the year it was released, it was an incredibly immersive and detailed game. I still think it's better than all the GTs that followed. I still play it to this day using an emulator, using the original disc I bought in 1999!

And a close third would have to be Fifa 2001 & Fifa 99. The two best Fifas ever without a shadow of a doubt. 2001 was extra special thanks to the R1 hack button. Deliberately tackling the goalkeeper when he had the ball in his hands, trying to injure you're opponent's best player, it was all so much fun. And the soundtracks were absolutely amazing, none of this indie rock pish we have nowadays in Fifa.

Give it a listen. Absolutely mega sountracks. They don't make 'em like they used to...

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't embed two videos in one post so here's the other one from 2001. Amazing stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stramala)
    Crash Team Racing is the most freaking awesome game ever!

But in all honesty, I spent most of my childhood glued to Gran Turismo 2. Given the year it was released, it was an incredibly immersive and detailed game. I still think it's better than all the GTs that followed. I still play it to this day using an emulator, using the original disc I bought in 1999!

And a close third would have to be Fifa 2001 & Fifa 99. The two best Fifas ever without a shadow of a doubt. 2001 was extra special thanks to the R1 hack button. Deliberately tackling the goalkeeper when he had the ball in his hands, trying to injure you're opponent's best player, it was all so much fun. And the soundtracks were absolutely amazing, none of this indie rock pish we have nowadays in Fifa.

Give it a listen. Absolutely mega sountracks. They don't make 'em like they used to...
    Ah man, listening to that brings back all the memories. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Yeah and the blue "Felony" bar that would go up, when more cops were on your tail
    Haha yepp !! ..I cant actually remeber if there was any purpose to that game like tasks or anything ?? or did we just have to drive around doing abolutely nothing coz thats what i used to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Crash Bandicoot 2!! (maybe 3)

ReputationRep:
    Chris Kamara's street soccer or FIFA 99.

Used to love football haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha yepp !! ..I cant actually remeber if there was any purpose to that game like tasks or anything ?? or did we just have to drive around doing abolutely nothing coz thats what i used to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah there was missions, but before you could do the missions you had to a driving test, where you had to perfrom handbrake turn, reverse parking, 360 donut as well as other stuff. I was so young at the time, I didn't have a clue how do the driving test tasks, so sadly never progressed onto the missions

ReputationRep:
    gran turismo 1 & then 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Yeah there was missions, but before you could do the missions you had to a driving test, where you had to perfrom handbrake turn, reverse parking, 360 donut as well as other stuff. I was so young at the time, I didn't have a clue how do the driving test tasks, so sadly never progressed onto the missions

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhh !!! that was in an underground car park or something?
    I found that impossible to do aswell..never passed it :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhhh yeahhhh !!! that was in an underground car park or something?
    I found that impossible to do aswell..never passed it :mad:
    Yeahh it was in the underground car park. I remember I spent an entire day trying to pass the driving test, it was so frustrating, I just gave up eventually :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Probably FF7 as a favourite game, but for reply value and entertainment either..

Tekken 3
    Hogs of war
    Worms World Party

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but the two clear leaders are Pandemonium and Parapper the Rapper : D

ReputationRep:
    Final Fantasy VII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJMS)
    I'm sorry but the two clear leaders are Pandemonium and Parapper the Rapper : D
    Parapper the Rapper hahahah I remember that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.