Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can she improve her look??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Very pretty!

The top she is wearing (you are wearing...?) is quite pretty, but I personally think that with quite dark hair and pale skin, slightly deeper colours like burgundy and navy look gorgeous as opposed to brighter pastels or neons. Also a different cut of dress or top would look better - on a slim figure, puffy blouses and lots of shoulder detail doesn't always look great. Also, just being picky here, the earrings have a gold frame whilst the necklace is silver, little details like that could be improved for a more pulled-together look. As for the makeup, I'd personally darken the lips a little and go for a more subtle, smokey eye with less obvious eyeliner. Maybe darken the eyebrows a TINY bit (emphasis on the tiny! Don't overdo it as so many girls do). Hair is very pretty and looks natural (lucky!), maybe a little more volume at the roots to enhance the tousled style that's going on and make it look thicker.

Those are all tiny details though, I'm being picky.

ReputationRep:
    She is already gorgeous! Just get rid of the puffy shoulder blouse

ReputationRep:
    Less make up would make her look better although she is really pretty

ReputationRep:
    Darker clothes and a lighter shade of foundation (the shade in the picture is dark enough that it's a bit obvious) but they are only things I would suggest because you are asking!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say bending over naked would probably be a nicer photo...

ReputationRep:
    Her head is a bit too oval shaped, but you cant really change that. None the less she is pretty, as stated a dozen+ times.

ReputationRep:
    thank you xxx

ReputationRep:
    OP you're beautiful! Really the only thing I'd say is darkening the eyebrows.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    fill in the eyebrows darker and wear less eyeliner other than that, she's real pretty

ReputationRep:
    Dress is not a good colour or shape, go to Zara and get some black/white. Suits everyone. Hair needs a good cut and put into a style. Eyebrows defooo need shaping and tinted then shaded in. Buy a quality foundation, and use a lol bronzer/blusher so face isn't all one colour and no eyeliner. Also lose the Jewerly it looks cheap and doesn't match.
    Overall she just has made wrong choices but looks naturally pretty and has lovely long hair. Just needs tlc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    I disagree with more eye makeup.
    I think her eyeliner is too thick but she should fill in her brows.
    I agree with this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    change your eye make up. im a guy so dont know much about it but it just seems it could be done better. maybe more mascara and less eye liner and maybe some shadow or something with your brows.

and definitely don't wear that dress. the colour isn't nice at all tbh and i don't like the shoulder things.

ReputationRep:
    A thinner line of eyeliner because the thick, black line makes her eyes look smaller and darker in comparison. Love the top, and the makeup other than the eyeliner seems suitably subtle. Perhaps try a little more blusher, but I love the hair!

ReputationRep:
    Lay off the make-up because you're pretty as it is, I'd get rid of the earrings too - but that's just because I don't like them.

ReputationRep:
    5/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    A thinner line of eyeliner because the thick, black line makes her eyes look smaller and darker in comparison. Love the top, and the makeup other than the eyeliner seems suitably subtle. Perhaps try a little more blusher, but I love the hair!
    Finally someone that loves the top

ReputationRep:
    Just less eyeliner/shadow.
    You're really pretty!
    I also like the top

ReputationRep:
    Less makeup, more natural I think, she's ok though

ReputationRep:
    wow it looks like every one is intrested in answring this thread.. i think she is beautifull and she show not do any artificial thing she should only be more pure and natural as she could ..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.