Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by american_rachel)
    2/03W! hey neighbour

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh cool! we on the same corridor and that then? (I have no idea what the numbers and the letter means?) first number floor, second room number? whats the W about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottish :))
    Ohh cool! we on the same corridor and that then? (I have no idea what the numbers and the letter means?) first number floor, second room number? whats the W about
    2/03W means I'm on the second floor of the west side in room 3 & you are in room 12! do you have Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sorry I mean room 9, just found another one of our neighbours though in room 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sorry I mean room 9, just found another one of our neighbours though in room 12

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good stuff! wonder how many are on our floor? they said up to 16 to a kitchen or somethin like that on the applicant day

ReputationRep:
    good stuff! wonder how many are on our floor? they said up to 16 to a kitchen or somethin like that on the applicant day
    I thought it was only 14 :/ oh well either way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I've firmed PPE.

SAAS application done, and am already researching childcare and reading material!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airstrip1)
    Hi - I've firmed PPE.

SAAS application done, and am already researching childcare and reading material!
    I am already reading the books I need to for English Studies too

ReputationRep:
    I'm already reading the reading material for psychology
    Thought i was the only person that crazy

(Original post by BooksOfWonder)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bieldside)
    I'm already reading the reading material for psychology
    Thought i was the only person that crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No you're not haha! I'm only starting work next month, so I have plenty of free time, after May I won't have that much time until Uni starts ...

ReputationRep:
    how did you find out what books you needed?

ReputationRep:
    how did you find out what books you needed?
    I went in the English Studies department, then on the right in the modules section, and then I've selected the mandatory module and it downloaded itself

Are you doing English Studies too?

ReputationRep:
    I went in the English Studies department, then on the right in the modules section, and then I've selected the mandatory module and it downloaded itself

Are you doing English Studies too?
    no marine biology not really sure how to apply that to my course to find out.. was it through the portal or the website in general?

ReputationRep:
    no marine biology not really sure how to apply that to my course to find out.. was it through the portal or the website in general?
    I've found it here for you : http://www.sbes.stir.ac.uk/info_stud...ate/index.html

You have the handbook and the modules infos! Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much!
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    I'm an EU student and going to study politics (well, international politics, actually), but since I have a conditional I can't apply for accomodation yet. I'll have met my conditions by late June
    But do you think that Willow Court will be full about then? Or should I go for Fraser or AKD?
    And what are people going to choose as their other modules?
    I'm considering english, economics or finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatildeDamsbo)
    Hi guys!
    I'm an EU student and going to study politics (well, international politics, actually), but since I have a conditional I can't apply for accomodation yet. I'll have met my conditions by late June
    But do you think that Willow Court will be full about then? Or should I go for Fraser or AKD?
    And what are people going to choose as their other modules?
    I'm considering english, economics or finance.
    well I saw that someone put willow court as their first choice and they received an offer from their second choice instead which makes me think it's already full maybe..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfalimaindia)
    I firmed History, I haven't found anyone else doing History. I'm 17 now but I'm 18 in exactly a month, I'm from Scotland about 2 and a half hour drive north of Stirling. I'm hoping for Willow Court, the room they built and put in the middle of a grassy area looked lovely, much nicer than my bedroom, but also a wee smaller.
    I have firmed History I haven't found anyone else doing it either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nik_nak1)
    I have firmed History I haven't found anyone else doing it either
    You're the first person I've found doing History too

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing French & Spanish? Muirhead anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.