Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Booked mine today! I'm block B room 0701! Really excited, just don't know anyone! I don't think the distance is too much of a problem, it shouldn't take too long to get to the campus by bus. I'm going to be studying Decorative arts by the way hahah

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of booking here, apparently only ground floor is available now in block C or D. Any recommendations? I'm doing Law too!

ReputationRep:
    Come to Block A, i'm in 1406 doing business management and entrepreneurship.

ReputationRep:
    If you guys haven't seen the halls yet, I've posted a LOAD of photo's on the 2012 Simpsons thread.. You should take a look

ReputationRep:
    0201 =)!

Well, I think I will rent a bike from ucycle...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinT)
    im in simpsons, 1202! ahh so excited xx

hey! i'm in simpsons too! 1201!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c.hateley)
    hey! i'm in simpsons too! 1201!! x
    oh my god you don't know how happy I am to have found a flatmate haha, was starting to think I was gonna be there alone! what date/day are you moving in? xx

ReputationRep:
    oh my god you don't know how happy I am to have found a flatmate haha, was starting to think I was gonna be there alone! what date/day are you moving in? xx
    haha, same! are you on the facebook group for simpsons halls?! I've met some people on there but there are only two boys! so glad theres another girl!! and I have no idea... most probably the 21st! what about you? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c.hateley)
    haha, same! are you on the facebook group for simpsons halls?! I've met some people on there but there are only two boys! so glad theres another girl!! and I have no idea... most probably the 21st! what about you? xx
    noo im not actually! oh really, theres 8 of us in total isn't there? yeah I was thinking the 21st too, don't want to be the first/last to arrive though aha! are you on twitter? xx

ReputationRep:
    noo im not actually! oh really, theres 8 of us in total isn't there? yeah I was thinking the 21st too, don't want to be the first/last to arrive though aha! are you on twitter? xx
    I literally can't remember, booked accommodation so long ago! Haha.
    And omg, the exact same as me! I can't bear to be the last... I'm so nervous! and yeah I am @charhateley xx

ReputationRep:
    hey guys im in 1401 is that near anyone?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.