The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Want to know one of the first shapes they teach you in primary school? That's right...A TRIANGLE. ILLUMINATI IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM. YOUR CHILDREN AREN'T SAFE!
Reply 21
I am anonymous, I am new world order theorist, the illuminati has control of the world from the obamas, UK parliament, the royal family, Kim Jung Un are planning to take over the world through mainstream music such as Beyonce and jay z, lady gaga, selling there souls to the devil for fame the signs are there are you all blind?
Original post by Shabalala
kill yourself

Another opinionated spoilt brat who can not be wrong; oh how i have missed you tsr.
Reply 23
Our comments who believe in the illuminati are getting voted down, wouldn't surprise me if the illuminati shut this thread down, I warned you all, I warned you we are doomed!
If i were to make something famous, be it a movie, video game or company (logo), i'd stealth in some semi-obvious illuminati symbolism so that people like you would talk and think about it.

Free advertising ftw.
Explain to me, how a well managed, well financed global super organization single handedly bringing together international power and management is a bad thing?
Reply 26
image.jpgimage.jpgThe illuminati microchip in your computer systems is the size of a grain of rice.
Reply 27
Yeah I believe the elite exist...bloodlines, media play and all the rest of it. Bilderberg Group probably discuss the new world order at every annual meeting..

I do think some theories are a bit extreme though :/
Would it really be so bad if they existed? Surely that's preferable to our world genuinely being at the mercy of men like George Bush and David Cameron.
Reply 29
Original post by CanisLupus
Yeah I believe the elite exist...bloodlines, media play and all the rest of it. Bilderberg Group probably discuss the new world order at every annual meeting..

I do think some theories are a bit extreme though :/

Rockafella family have complete control of the banks, oil and politics, they have the control of stealing country's oil such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam, war on terror is not the Middle East it's NATO forces stealing vulnerable countries oil for a huge profit.
The bilderberg project. That's all I'm saying

Posted from TSR iPad
Original post by Personification
Want to know one of the first shapes they teach you in primary school? That's right...A TRIANGLE. ILLUMINATI IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM. YOUR CHILDREN AREN'T SAFE!

I work in a nursery and my 2-and-a-half-year-old children know what a triangle is! IT IS WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT!
Reply 32
The war on terror is war for oil by NATO forces ordered by the rockerfeller family to for extreme profits.
Original post by snowyowl
I work in a nursery and my 2-and-a-half-year-old children know what a triangle is! IT IS WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT!

Because the triangle thing has spread so far, the illuminati have resorted to using circles for their truly secret messages

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 34
image.jpgWorld financial control.
Reply 35
Original post by anonymouse01
Because the triangle thing has spread so far, the illuminati have resorted to using circles for their truly secret messages

Posted from TSR iPad

Brainwashing our children at such as young age when most vulnerable!
Reply 36
image.jpgLondon 2012 Olympic Stadium Illuminati Symbolism Opening Ceromony.
Reply 37
The illuminati are real. But they only reveal themselves to losers with youtube accounts. A bit like...... aliens! :0
Reply 38
Did you know Pythagoras was in the illuminati?
Reply 39
Our taxpayers money pays for NATOs resources on the war on terror, killing innocent people in the Middle East, destroying countries and villages for one thing only OIl! I worked for MI5 secret service exposing the lies by our government to our own people!

Latest