Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Everyday Things You've Never Done Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Me neither. And I've never been to A&E.
    You've never been, yet I've been 9 times in 2 and a half years.

On topic, I have never...
    • been on a plane
    • been in a taxi
    • broken a bone(not everyday but you get the jist)
    • never had more than a sip of alcohol(those that I have tried I've hated)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a student but...

I've never had alcohol
    I've never had KFC
    I've never stayed up past 2am
    I've never missed a day of school/sixth form/ uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomRowland4)
    You've never been, yet I've been 9 times in 2 and a half years.

On topic, I have never...
    • been on a plane
    • been in a taxi
    • broken a bone(not everyday but you get the jist)
    • never had more than a sip of alcohol(those that I have tried I've hated)
    I've never really had more than a sip of alcohol either, I'm yet to find an alcoholic drink which doesn't taste disgusting to me!

Ditto on the bones and taxi too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    So many people seem shocked when they realise that I've never been abroad, I'm not quite sure why though, I'd have thought that loads of people can't afford such holidays
    Maybe it's because you do a load of languages? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't tried steak until a few months ago.
    I've never eaten at KFC.
    Never been on a plane.
    I have never watched LOTR, GOT, Pirates of the Caribbean or any of those other 'hyped up' films... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I've never broken a bone, had any childhood diseases ( ie measles/chicken pox) or watched the film Dirty Dancing.

There are probably other things but the above is what comes to mind initially.

ReputationRep:
    You've never been McDs?!

Well, I've never been bowling or ice skating.
    Never been in a taxi too

ReputationRep:
    Um,

Never been to a music festival/gig
    Never seen Stars Wars, Lord of the Rings
    Never been to KFC, McDonald's or Burger King (I'm vegetarian so...)
    Never been drunk (I'm scared of being sick ahah)

Oh and I've never kissed a guy (except in a show where I played his wife)...only ever girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadGirlsDance)
    Maybe it's because you do a load of languages? :laugh:
    I'm only obsessed with French! Although I've finally applied for a passport now so France better watch out
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I've never seen Star Wars or Lord of the Rings either - Star Wars doesn't really interest me and for LOTR I want to read the books first and haven't got round to it yet (although the full set is now sitting on my bookshelf...).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    Every one of us must have at least one thing we've never experience that most people do all of the time, and when you tell people you've never done it, the kind of reaction you get is :lolwut:.

Here are some of mine:

-I've never eaten an orange. I drink orange juice nearly every day, but for some reason I've never even tasted an orange, or clementine, or tangarine, or any other orange-like thing!
    -I've never been to McDonalds
    -I've never tried fish, the smell puts me off before it ever reaches my mouth
    -I've never been in a taxi.
    -I've never tasted an egg, again the smell always puts me off tasting it. Obviously I've eaten cake and other things with egg in though. I need to stop being a pansy and just try these foods!
    -I have never seen Star Wars, or Lord of the Rings. Why does this surprise people so much!?

What every day things have you never done?
    Most of that I can understand, until I got to 'have never watched Lord of The Rings'... that seriously needs to be put right!

For me, the only thing I can think of is I don't drink. I'm 17, not from a culture or religion that is against it, and I'm not against it or anything... Jut never got round to it I guess people are always really confused by it, and I'm often asked if it's a religious thing

Apart from that I think I've done just about everything I can think of as 'everyday'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the only thing I haven't done out of all of the things people have mentioned here is been on a plane. I've been to France via ferry though... and there was me thinking I'm a bit of an oddball...

Oh, I've never been tobogganing, my best mate's missus finds that shocking.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 and have never had a single drop of alcohol

ReputationRep:
    I've never broke any of my bones.

Edit: Oh and there's a ton of highly-rated films I've never seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshalos)
    I've never been on a train which everyone seems to find strange.
    I've never been on a train either, unless ghost trains count!

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to a safari park
    I've never broken a bone or been stung by a bee/wasp either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tahooper)
    Edit: Oh and there's a ton of highly-rated films I've never seen.

ReputationRep:
    Drink an entire cup of tea in one go. I just sip it occasionally just to see if I can get used to the taste but I never finish the cup. I don't hate the stuff but I prefer the taste of other beverages and so never end up drinking it regularly.

ReputationRep:
    I've never broken a bone. Other than that I've done everything else that everyone has said.

Although I had never tried Irn Bru until last month, and my friends found that really strange (might just be a more northern thing).

ReputationRep:
    Never broken a bone, although that's not that unusual- my brother, parents and both sets of grandparents haven't even broken one either
    Never seen the lion king, toy story, bugs life, little mermaid, in fact I've not seen many Disney films!
    Never had a burger anywhere but at home, not ever eaten kebab either
    Been to A&E in America, France and Spain yet ironically never been admitted through a&e in the UK

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.