Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by racheyy1997)
    Wud economics come under business studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, Economics and Business Studies are two different subjects

ReputationRep:
    Awh right I see maths is one of my worst subjects in school x-x and what's worse my school offers none of those subjects I was thinking I cud maybe do double award business, religious studies (cus I like it) and maybe try get into another school for geography? What do you'd think guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone in goin into sixth form in September and I have to have my a-levels picked by friday. I have no idea what a-levels wud u say r good for getting into universities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Possibly not English looking at the state of that spelling.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know it's dodgey haha. I acc don't kno why my teacher reckons I'll get a high c or b in my gcse English lol it will b a miracle if I pass

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awh right I see maths is one of my worst subjects in school x-x and what's worse my school offers none of those subjects I was thinking I cud maybe do double award business, religious studies (cus I like it) and maybe try get into another school for geography? What do you'd think guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Religious Studies would be a good subject to take and I guess Double Award Business would make a decent substitute for Economics. If you can, do try and get into another school for Geography. What other subjects do your current school offer, though?

ReputationRep:
    Um health and social care applied science (I'm really bad at science) history ( not allowed to do it as I didn't do it at gcse) umm btec hospitality single award business btec farm based studies art and design technology design ict our school offers very little. Umm I can't remember what the other few subjects are :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Um health and social care applied science (I'm really bad at science) history ( not allowed to do it as I didn't do it at gcse) umm btec hospitality single award business btec farm based studies art and design technology design ict our school offers very little. Umm I can't remember what the other few subjects are :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, talk about limited! If you can, do try and see if you can do Geography at another school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    Wow, talk about limited! If you can, do try and see if you can do Geography at another school.
    Isn't it just! Yea I will try my best to get in and do geography and I love the subject

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it just! Yea I will try my best to get in and do geography and I love the subject

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I feel sorry for you it's not fair that your school doesn't offer any proper subjects,even I got to a pretty run down school yet they still offer all sciences english maths geography history computers,but luckily there's a grammer near me so I'm got lots of choice compared to you! I would try looking at other schools as your school clearly isn't very good at offering a wide selection of A levels which makes it highly likely that the teaching is pretty dire also,even if it means a longer journey everyday it will be worth it in the end when all your friends who stayed on finish will rubbish grades in worthless subjects ! Hope everything works out for you

ReputationRep:
    My school offers ict history and the sciences ya kno. But it's a great school they just don't offer much I have loads a schools near me I just don't want to leave all my friends cause I'd be lost with out them in all fairness they have sort of made me who I am in a sense. But I guess am jus gunna try and make the most of what my school offers. Has any one heard of moving image arts? Or has anyone studied it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.