Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Twitter controversy! Famous person tweeted abuse from my account. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suncake)
    #firstworldproblems

Just make a new account, or ignore them. I doubt anyone's gonna turn up at your house and attack you because of it.
    I don't know, if he said anything about Dara O'briain i might have to give him a little visit lol :007:

ReputationRep:
    i doubt they care enough to make an account to abuse a stranger. If they do they need to rethink their priorities.

ReputationRep:
    I heard you can get planks of scrap wood on the cheap from some timber place near the A3...get some nails from your local hardware store and start boarding up!...or as this guy said

(Original post by Steevee)
    Better leave the country bro.
    leave the country...obviously not to another "Western" country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    i doubt they care enough to make an account to abuse a stranger. If they do they need to rethink their priorities.
    I don't think they will, tbh, they don't seem to be able to find there way off twitter lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    This. Who would actually put in the effort of making an extra account just to abuse you? I mean, really...

ReputationRep:
    u ****in idiot james, more drivel spewing

ReputationRep:
    For goodness sake people, this is clearly a troll... Just read the misleading title...

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do you make two threads asking for the same thing and telling us the same story? Care to explain? Rather pathetic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1011)
    For goodness sake people, this is clearly a troll... Just read the misleading title...
    Idiot. Read the title again. 'Famous person' tweeted abuse from my account. Which means coming from my account? Which meand 'I' sent them it. It's okay, not everyone is blessed with intelligence.
    (Original post by rubena123)
    Why the hell do you make two threads asking for the same thing and telling us the same story? Care to explain? Rather pathetic
    Read the other thread you moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsenalfan)
    :rolleyes: is all.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2320791

This speaks for itself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsenalfan)
    (Original post by James from Hull)
    :rolleyes: is all.

OP get a life mate

ReputationRep:
    That was about people defending me from people coming from twitter in case they came? which they didn't? This thread is getting advice about what to do about the situation in the OP.
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    OP get a life mate
    He's from this site I think, if that's what your thinking not twitter, so don't worry. But, I do enjoy getting told to get a life from people with over 100 thousand posts.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be able to get into the Witness Protection Programme for this.

ReputationRep:
    ring the police, victim protection act, get your face sorted with surgery, new house. I'd do it now I heard they're piling on the celebs tour bus and heading for the humber bridge now..

ReputationRep:

He's from this site I think, if that's what your thinking not twitter, so don't worry. But, I do enjoy getting told to get a life from people with over 100 thousand posts.
    no i'm thinking it's very sad that you have to create a troll account to create troll threads (and not good ones at that) and more fake accounts with which you abuse yourself for amusement... seems like a lot of effort to me. i think i'd rather have 100k post count, at least people believe my ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JagSan)
    I'm sure you'll be able to get into the Witness Protection Programme for this.
    (Original post by Ollied)
    ring the police, victim protection act, get your face sorted with surgery, new house. I'd do it now I heard they're piling on the celebs tour bus and heading for the humber bridge now..
    Yeah, I'm not going to do that.
    no i'm thinking it's very sad that you have to create a troll account to create troll threads (and not good ones at that) and more fake accounts with which you abuse yourself for amusement... seems like a lot of effort to me. i think i'd rather have 100k post count, at least people believe my ****.
    If I had done, how would I have got past us both being online at the same time? no 100k is some sad **** for real.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm not going to do that.

If I had done, how would I have got past us both being online at the same time? no 100k is some sad **** for real.
    logging in and out? not hard even for someone of your mental capacity... if your really going for it, more than one computer.
    it's lucky i don't have a 100k then

ReputationRep:
    logging in and out? not hard even for someone of your mental capacity... if your really going for it, more than one computer.
    it's lucky i don't have a 100k then
    I think your grabbing at straws now. give up.

ReputationRep:
    Idiot. Read the title again. 'Famous person' tweeted abuse from my account. Which means coming from my account? Which meand 'I' sent them it. It's okay, not everyone is blessed with intelligence.
    Do you not speak English? "Famous person tweeted abuse from my account" would mean that a famous person wrote the abuse from your account. An apt title for this joke of a thread would be "Friend tweeted abuse to famous person"...

Love how you insult my intelligence when you can't form coherent sentences. "meand". Haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.